ADVERTISEMENT

Im coming out

Fan In Black

HB Legend
Nov 9, 2001
Im tired of living a lie. Im tired of pretending to be something Im not. Im tired of running away from the ridicule I will receive from this board.

Im a poor.

And Im goddamn proud of it. I cook my own meals. Drive myself to a job. I have a mortgage on a modest single family home. I dont own my truck. I drink Coors and have to make ends meet. I like ketchup and green olives.

I hope we can still be friends.

giphy.gif

Im tired of living a lie. Im tired of pretending to be something Im not. Im tired of running away from the ridicule I will receive from this board.

Im a poor.

And Im goddamn proud of it. I cook my own meals. Drive myself to a job. I have a mortgage on a modest single family home. I dont own my truck. I drink Coors and have to make ends meet. I like ketchup and green olives.

Having a job doesn't make you a poor. Hell, George Soros is a billionaire and he has a job, being an America hating douche-nozzle.

Im a poor.

You're way different than all of the other gay guys I know.

Im a poor.

Dude you sound like 99% of us.

Im a poor.

Just drop the olives and all will be right in the world.

Easy.

Im a poor.

You are obviously upper middle class poor so we can still be friends.

Look on the bright side. If you were straight, your prospects would be poor, but since you're gay I think you could still pull some premium ass. Hot dudes are way easier to bang than hot chicks (or so I've heard).

Ha. Is that what your 'friends' tell u.

Its ok. FiB has provided a safe space for today.

I'm coming out
I want the world to know
Got to let it show
I'm coming out
I want the world to know
I got to let it show

There's a new me coming out
And I just had to live
And I wanna give
I'm completely positive
I think this time around
I am gonna do it
Like you never knew it
Ooh, I'll make it through

The time has come for me
To break out of this shell
I have to shout
That I am coming out

I'm coming out
I want the world to know
I got to let it show
I'm coming
I'm (coming out) coming
(I want the world to know)
(I got to let it show)

I've got to show the world
All that I wanna be
And all my abillities
There's so much more to me
Somehow, I have to make them
Just understand
I got it well in hand
And, oh, how I've planned
I'm spreadin' love
There is no need to fear
And I just feel so good
Everytime I hear

I'm coming out
Coming
(I got to let it show)
I'm coming out
I want the world to know
I got to let it show

Reactions: Fan In Black
I'm coming out
I want the world to know
Got to let it show
I'm coming out
I want the world to know
I got to let it show

There's a new me coming out
And I just had to live
And I wanna give
I'm completely positive
I think this time around
I am gonna do it
Like you never knew it
Ooh, I'll make it through

The time has come for me
To break out of this shell
I have to shout
That I am coming out

I'm coming out
I want the world to know
I got to let it show
I'm coming
I'm (coming out) coming
(I got to let it show)

I've got to show the world
All that I wanna be
And all my abillities
There's so much more to me
Somehow, I have to make them
Just understand
I got it well in hand
And, oh, how I've planned
I'm spreadin' love
There is no need to fear
And I just feel so good
Everytime I hear

I'm coming out
Coming
(I got to let it show)
I'm coming out
I want the world to know
I got to let it show

Nice beat but no one can dance to that crap. :mad:

yes but do you have druggies in your neighborhood? crack and meth? we had them but they moved away

Im a poor.

Give up the ketchup and we can still be friends.

Here's a pic of me and the clan in front of my estate. Daisey and Sunflower are quite the handful. Real lookers, ain't they? Sunflower says I'm the best French kisser, and she can suck the feathers off a hen chicken.

9ec52c16bca0fc29a1d89d0e9b203682.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome FiB and Tuna! We are the three best friends that anyone's ever had! The rest of these toolbags can go kick rocks...let's get weird!!!

Oh but seriously FiB, olives, ketchup, and Coors Light are gross AF. I'm not trying to hang out with anyone that's into that shit. Tighten up your act a little and we can kick it.

Here's a pic of me and the clan in front of my estate. Daisey and Sunflower are quite the handful. Real lookers, ain't they? Sunflower says I'm the best French kisser, and she can suck the feathers off a hen chicken.

9ec52c16bca0fc29a1d89d0e9b203682.jpg
I literally lost it trying to read this at work

Welcome FiB and Tuna! We are the three best friends that anyone's ever had! The rest of these toolbags can go kick rocks...let's get weird!!!

Oh but seriously FiB, olives, ketchup, and Coors Light are gross AF. I'm not trying to hang out with anyone that's into that shit. Tighten up your act a little and we can kick it.
See, this how us poors do. We call each other out on some bullshit, but in a cool way. Not in a dick way like you richers.

GFY cash chuckers.

See, this how us poors do. We call each other out on some bullshit, but in a cool way. Not in a dick way like you richers.

GFY cash chuckers.

Hey can someone transfer some money to my account so me and my son can get turnt in the Airport bar? TIA.

Reactions: Tunadog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT