ADVERTISEMENT

I'm going to be a dad!

WildTurk

HR Heisman
Jul 25, 2011
Finally "Facebook official" tonight! 14 weeks in now. All apart of my 5 year plan;). We find out in 4 days of it's a boy or girl. If it's a boy I'm sure he will wrestle in Iowa City under Spencer Lee 19 years from now. If it's a girl I'm buying more guns next week.. :D Can't wait! Life is good:)

Finally "Facebook official" tonight! 14 weeks in now. All apart of my 5 year plan;). We find out in 4 days of it's a boy or girl. If it's a boy I'm sure he will wrestle in Iowa City under Spencer Lee 19 years from now. If it's a girl I'm buying more guns next week.. :D Can't wait! Life is good:)
I believe you meant to say "If it's a boy I'm sure he will wrestle in Iowa City under the guy that Spencer Lee hires 19 years from now."

My granddaughter is 9 and competes in gymnastics, but her pap taught her a blast double. Just in case.

Congrats bro!

Reactions: WildTurk
Congrats! Fatherhood can be a roller coaster ride no matter which you have, but a very rewarding one.

Amazing accomplishment. Congrats on the two minutes of hell.

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

A german shepard dog is a great addition also. :)

Enjoy some of life's greatest gifts and learn some of life's greatest lessons. As Mirdad said - "We live so we learn to love and we love so we learn to live"

Congrats. You have never felt the kind of love a child creates. If it is a daughter, prepare to be consumed.

My daughter was a difficult birth and conception for my wife. As a result, she was out of it for some time immediately following her birth. As a result, I got to be the substitute first skin to skin "holding" of our daughter. They swaddled her to my chest only an hour or so after being born for about an hour. No words can explain the joy.

Now, of course, my wife still gives me crap about it as my daughter orders me around like a drill sergeant!

Congrats! 4 girls and a 2 month old boy here! Greatest trip of your life! Yes, all know basics to wrestle!! Ole’ Hal came out 9.6 lbs and 22 in long. The heavyweight logjam will be tight in 2037

Thanks everyone! So much for buying that new truck this year.. Something more important to save for now. Might have to buy a nice used one with a quad cab:)

Congrats!!! Though I hope it was a part of your plan rather than apart of it. :)

One of the great moments of your life will be the first time he/she falls asleep in your arms, right before your eyes.

Last edited:
Congrats. You have never felt the kind of love a child creates. If it is a daughter, prepare to be consumed.

My daughter was a difficult birth and conception for my wife. As a result, she was out of it for some time immediately following her birth. As a result, I got to be the substitute first skin to skin "holding" of our daughter. They swaddled her to my chest only an hour or so after being born for about an hour. No words can explain the joy.

Now, of course, my wife still gives me crap about it as my daughter orders me around like a drill sergeant!

Yep that’s what dads are for. To love is to will the good of the other. Wt, you’re about to really find out what that means in a way that is different even from how you feel about mrs wildturk. And the good part is, you get something back that is indescribable, without even asking for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT