ADVERTISEMENT

I'm going to be a dad!

Thanks everyone! So much for buying that new truck this year.. Something more important to save for now. Might have to buy a nice used one with a quad cab:)
Thats what you think. Its a mini-van for you buddy.:D Our next vehicle will finally be a car I think.

Thanks everyone! So much for buying that new truck this year.. Something more important to save for now. Might have to buy a nice used one with a quad cab:)
You might want to start searching for something manufactured around 1973. Those Air Jordan's you'll need to replace every 6 months aren't going to buy themselves! ;)

30 weeks! Momma to be is doing great! Our son is kicking and moving like crazy. He moves around more when he hears my voice.:cool: It's starting to set in now that I am going to be a father responsible for another human being. I'm ready!:D I think..

I bought a new Iowa wrestling shirt & hat for myself at the Black and Gold store yesterday in Davenport. I originally went there for baby clothes but I got distracted.. :D 50$ well spent! I can't wait for college wrestling to start again! Thank goodness for freestyle to hold us over

Last edited:
Reactions: depelland
Congrats! Buy some season tickets this year in the baby’s name and upgrade them each year for 18 years.....then take them back! Best dad prank ever and it will set you up for life with great seats!

Finally "Facebook official" tonight! 14 weeks in now. All apart of my 5 year plan;). We find out in 4 days of it's a boy or girl. If it's a boy I'm sure he will wrestle in Iowa City under Spencer Lee 19 years from now. If it's a girl I'm buying more guns next week.. :D Can't wait! Life is good:)
Congrats best feeling ever

Reactions: WildTurk
Finally "Facebook official" tonight! 14 weeks in now. All apart of my 5 year plan;). We find out in 4 days of it's a boy or girl. If it's a boy I'm sure he will wrestle in Iowa City under Spencer Lee 19 years from now. If it's a girl I'm buying more guns next week.. :D Can't wait! Life is good:)
Congratulations, Turk!
Okay, can you predict what weight he'll wrestle? ;)
Might be easier than predicting the next Tourney.

30 weeks! Momma to be is doing great! Our son is kicking and moving like crazy. He moves around more when he hears my voice.:cool: It's starting to set in now that I am going to be a father responsible for another human being. I'm ready!:D I think..

That's awesome Turk! You're baby will look great in this:
il_570xN.1433187222_nscp.jpg

Reactions: nitlion6 and whejoe
Congrats Turk - my boy turns a year old on Tuesday. Been the most hectic but also most rewarding year of my almost 30 on this earth.

Already grabbed a singlet from ironside’s store, can’t wait for him to fit into it!

Congrats man... it will be amazing.

Congrats
Wipe front to back
Baby wipes and powder must be stocked at all times
Those passive fires that you can freeze are the bomb.com when teething
The beetles work great for cryers(mine at least)
Teach stance early(same time as walking)
Listen to the song “inspite of ourselves” John Prine” only bc it’s Awesome!

Congratulations you Wild Turkey!
Some things that help:
*Baby needs food every 2 hrs.
*Baby doesnt sleep try going for a drive.
*Sleep when you can and rotate if possible.
*If Mom has issues Breast feeding take classes.
*Talk to the Baby and hold it often bouncing your body with them cradled.
*Do not feed after midnight Gremlin rule

Good luck Sir n Mrs.

Congrats and may he have an affinity for white belts.

Nice work Turk. If it's a boy, we can count on another generation of WildTurks to try and talk sense over on BWI. If it's a girl, she will be way to smart to hang out on that board of morons and realize that HR is all that matters. Either way, it's a win win.

Congratulations you Wild Turkey!
Some things that help:
*Baby needs food every 2 hrs.
*Baby doesnt sleep try going for a drive.
*Sleep when you can and rotate if possible.
*If Mom has issues Breast feeding take classes.
*Talk to the Baby and hold it often bouncing your body with them cradled.
*Do not feed after midnight Gremlin rule

Good luck Sir n Mrs.

Also.. first time you change a #2.. that black tar substance is actually poop.. you won't think it is

Reactions: MSeil and WildTurk
Coast to coast radio.

Best nighttime friend to newborn parents and long haul truckers.

ADVERTISEMENT