ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Guessing This is a Two'fer For You Heterosexual Repositories of Testosterone?

NoleATL

HB Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Perhaps the eyes are too close together on the one on the left? No mention in the article if they were actual teachers but I assume they were...

CVPRA4BYAFFWRDWHJNIV5VMEQE.png

• Love
Reactions: NDallasRuss
Perhaps the eyes are too close together on the one on the left? No mention in the article if they were actual teachers but I assume they were...

CVPRA4BYAFFWRDWHJNIV5VMEQE.png

A little sleuthing shows they are like 22 or 23, and it looks like they both played for Calhoun HS just a few years ago. My heart breaks for those little bastards at Calhoun HS who probably got to nail who they fantasized about and jacked off to as middle schoolers in Calhoun.

A little sleuthing shows they are like 22 or 23, and it looks like they both played for Calhoun HS just a few years ago. My heart breaks for those little bastards at Calhoun HS who probably got to nail who they fantasized about and jacked off to as middle schoolers in Calhoun.

This is why I say teachers or really anyone should teach middle school for 5 to 10 years after college before teaching high school.

I just think there are so many problems with putting 22 year olds in charge of 18 year olds.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
This is why I say teachers or really anyone should teach middle school for 5 to 10 years after college before teaching high school.

I just think there are so many problems with putting 22 year olds in charge of 18 year olds.
I think that this makes sense. I get that if they have advanced degrees then they're qualified to teach HS, but it seems risky to put 22-23yos in the room with 17-18yos and not think there's at least a chance something could happen.

35767fde-9b94-488e-8bfe-bf0d41bfe4d2_text.gif

I think that this makes sense. I get that if they have advanced degrees then they're qualified to teach HS, but it seems risky to put 22-23yos in the room with 17-18yos and not think there's at least a chance something could happen.

35767fde-9b94-488e-8bfe-bf0d41bfe4d2_text.gif

Well my thought on the whole thing is that if the teacher and the student wait like 2 years so the teacher is 24 and the student is 20. . . few people would so much as raise an eyebrow at the relationship.

Teachers should only be in charge of students that even if they waited 5 years or so people would kind of note the vast age difference. If you are 35 and dating a 23 year old. . . people kind of note that age difference.

Well my thought on the whole thing is that if the teacher and the student wait like 2 years so the teacher is 24 and the student is 20. . . few people would so much as raise an eyebrow at the relationship.
You're definitely right, but if a 17-18yo guy sees an opening (or two) to PIITB of two fairly attractive younger women, it's going to be really difficult to tell him to hold that thought for a couple of years!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT