ADVERTISEMENT

'I'm just not going to leave': New book reveals Trump vowed to stay in White House

CleteyColgate

HR Heisman
Nov 12, 2012
Sure would have been nice to reveal at the time. But I guess books needed to be sold
Makes sense why he'd take all that classified info/intel with him.

HAD to, in order to run the MAL White House...

The author was on Morning Joe today....Trump better hope this guy isn’t on his jury when that time comes. Trump has a lot of shit to answer for...voter manipulation in Ga., Mich, Az...sedition in relation to 1/6 events...fiscal malfeasance related to post-election fund raising...illegal confiscation of national defense/intel secrets...Trump has mNy irons in the fire right now....

I have often wondered if he believes his lies or if he knows they are lies. But I suspect he starts off knowingly lying and after he's said it enough, he himself actually believes the lies.

I have often wondered if he believes his lies or if he knows they are lies. But I suspect he starts off knowingly lying and after he's said it enough, he himself actually believes the lies.

Once it gets picked up and reported by Fox, then people are saying it and it's not Trump lying. Once people are saying it, who knows? Anyone denying it likely has an anti-Trump agenda

I think he believes it 100% the moment it pops into his mind. That bastard is living in an alternate universe.

ADVERTISEMENT