ADVERTISEMENT

I'm not saying Stanley should ever see the field....

Passer rating is such a scam. Jeff Driskel had an 85 passer rating because he took six terrible sacks. Taking a sack on fourth down, which he did twice, is worse than an interception.

Reactions: ThorneStockton
Passer rating is such a scam. Jeff Driskel had an 85 passer rating because he took six terrible sacks. Taking a sack on fourth down, which he did twice, is worse than an interception.

That last one wasn't on him. Bad blocking mess-up. Not many QBs in the NFL are gonna counter when a safety comes in right off the line, unblocked.

Delayed blitz? Yeah, then that's on the QB. But what happened wasn't on the QB on that one.

That last one wasn't on him. Bad blocking mess-up. Not many QBs in the NFL are gonna counter when a safety comes in right off the line, unblocked.

Delayed blitz? Yeah, then that's on the QB. But what happened wasn't on the QB on that one.
He still should have at least thrown it up. He looked like a deer in headlights staring at the defender the entire way.

He still should have at least thrown it up.

Maybe, but on 4th down, just "throwing it up" isn't gonna work. He was trying to dodge the guy to get the throw off.

Throwing an INT for a Pick-6 wasn't gonna help 'em, either.

He saw the rush coming. It was a situational awareness issue. He took at least four sacks where he saw where the pressure was coming from and just turtled. He’s got to throw the ball. The worst that can happen is you lose a down and distance.

Maybe, but on 4th down, just "throwing it up" isn't gonna work. He was trying to dodge the guy to get the throw off.

Throwing an INT for a Pick-6 wasn't gonna help 'em, either.
He barely moved on the last play. You can't take a sack on 4th down.

Reactions: mnole03
We’ll all love Riley Reiff forever, but he’s an average/below-average LT and is one of the Vikings better OL. Their line play is atrocious.
He would be better suited either at RT or inside, but the Vikings chose not to look for better options, and they're wanting to be overly cautious with their rookies, such as 2nd Rd pick Ezra Cleveland, who is projected to be the next LT, but not until the season is all but lost.

Btw, Anthony Barr is out for the season, so that should only make the Vikings defense worse......

At this point I hope the Vikings tank for Trevor. But, I even think if the Vikings finished 1-15 and had the first pick, Spelman and especially Zimmer would not take a franchise QB. They would draft a corner back or defensive tackle. I am a 44 year old long suffering Vikings fan. I want to have a franchise QB. Hell, Green Bay has had two in a row and Love will probably be number 3 someday.

He didn’t ask, and yes you do, lol
That was rhetorical....and no, motherf***er, I deserve to see a gotdam Vikings Super Bowl win.

I'll wait as long as Cubs fans if I have to, and tell the rest of the the NFL to go f*** themselves to their faces until they help make it happen.

It takes a village to raise a champion. This ain't no solo ride. The Cubs needed the right dance partner to end their streak. The NFL is going to produce theirs........and you all will hate them for it, and I will savor every. god. damn. f***ing. moment.............friends? :)

Imagine if Nate got deep ball accuracy. He has great size, awesome short pass velocity, and can QB sneak like a mofo.

Reactions: BioHawk

Send Santa Stanley on 'chop chop' blitz to bring them fast.

At this point I hope the Vikings tank for Trevor. But, I even think if the Vikings finished 1-15 and had the first pick, Spelman and especially Zimmer would not take a franchise QB. They would draft a corner back or defensive tackle. I am a 44 year old long suffering Vikings fan. I want to have a franchise QB. Hell, Green Bay has had two in a row and Love will probably be number 3 someday.

Not only would they pick a cornerback, they wouldn't even pick the best cornerback.

ADVERTISEMENT