ADVERTISEMENT

I'm pretty sure I have it figured out

IMCC965

HR Legend
Gold Member
May 12, 2009
North Liberty
So when Justice Roberts shook his head and mouthed the words "not true" during Obama's first SOTU address, Obama became angry because you can't shake your head at the king. This set into motion a comprehensive, months-long secret investigation by Obama investigators that discovered Justice Roberts and Kennedy are gay lovers and maintain a well-equipped bondage room in one of their offices. Since then, Roberts and Kennedy have conspired to make sure that the Administration gets what it wants or their secret will be exposed.

So that's what I think.

So when Justice Roberts shook his head and mouthed the words "not true" during Obama's first SOTU address, Obama became angry because you can't shake your head at the king. This set into motion a comprehensive, months-long secret investigation by Obama investigators that discovered Justice Roberts and Kennedy are gay lovers and maintain a well-equipped bondage room in one of their offices. Since then, Roberts and Kennedy have conspired to make sure that the Administration gets what it wants or their secret will be exposed.

So that's what I think.

sensing some strong butt hurt in the OP.

For a minute there, I thought there might be a first time for everything, that you had actually figured something out, but then I read your post!

Reactions: naturalmwa
"I'm pretty sure I have it figured out". Sorry, you don't. ;) But good story. I've one.

After WW2 it took about fifteen years for the Corporate might of the United States to realize they were growing bigger than the government itself. Since then, more and more of our taxpayer dollars have gone towards corporate welfare. More laws have been made to protect Corporations. And virtually all of our politicians on the right and left have been purchased and are owned by large corporations.

Meanwhile they have us playing stupid political games and we've divided into two sides like some sick soccer game being held in the middle of what is rapidly becoming our death camp.

Reactions: jscott78
"I'm pretty sure I have it figured out". Sorry, you don't. ;) But good story. I've one.

After WW2 it took about fifteen years for the Corporate might of the United States to realize they were growing bigger than the government itself. Since then, more and more of our taxpayer dollars have gone towards corporate welfare. More laws have been made to protect Corporations. And virtually all of our politicians on the right and left have been purchased and are owned by large corporations.

Meanwhile they have us playing stupid political games and we've divided into two sides like some sick soccer game being held in the middle of what is rapidly becoming our death camp.

SCOTUS has a job throughout its history: Comfort the rich and powerful, torment the afflicted. They have been devilishly adept at doing this.

ADVERTISEMENT