ADVERTISEMENT

I'm starting a new thread.. HORT, lets find me a house to buy

Bro D

HB Legend
Nov 17, 2003
So i had put an offer on a house on the Illinois side pending inspection. I didn't like what I got back so I bailed. Got my earnest money back.. out about 450 in inspections.

I've decided I did this wrong... i want to leave it up to you all. You're all old as **** and own homes. How about instead of arguing all day, lets all come together and find me a home???

Ok so here are the deets: I'm 40 and single. would prefer 3 bedrooms. Have lived in downtown dirty D for 10 years, would prefer somewhere new. My radius is about 30 miles around the QC. Prefer Iowa. Looking for a place for probably 3-5 years. I'm a total pothead so would prefer to not have to do much. Spotless credit. 40k to put down. Would prefer a house 200k or less (I know). I make about 95k a year before taxes.

Let's find me something!

Reactions: 3boysmom
So i had put an offer on a house on the Illinois side pending inspection. I didn't like what I got back so I bailed. Got my earnest money back.. out about 450 in inspections.

I've decided I did this wrong... i want to leave it up to you all. You're all old as **** and own homes. How about instead of arguing all day, lets all come together and find me a home???

Ok so here are the deets: I'm 40 and single. would prefer 3 bedrooms. Have lived in downtown dirty D for 10 years, would prefer somewhere new. My radius is about 30 miles around the QC. Prefer Iowa. Looking for a place for probably 3-5 years. I'm a total pothead so would prefer to not have to do much. Spotless credit. 40k to put down. Would prefer a house 200k or less (I know). I make about 95k a year before taxes.

Let's find me something!
I spend about 5 minutes a week here and I think I said you what to do on buying a house and you ignored my advice and it cost you $450. So I won’t waste my time helping you. Best of luck. I think you had a realtor friend, I guess that didn't end well.

• Sad
Reactions: Bro D

Let's find me something!
Thought about renting? Extra room Potheads a plus.

I spend about 5 minutes a week here and I think I said you what to do on buying a house and you ignored my advice and it cost you $450. So I won’t waste my time helping you. Best of luck. I think you had a realtor friend, I guess that didn't end well.
Ouch! Touche my friend.. which is why I'm back! Don't hate, I come in peace. Help a brotha out!

Thought about renting? Extra room Potheads a plus.
Have been renting in dowtown DPort the last 10 years. As much good work as they're doing downtown, the homeless crackehead population has exploded over the last year or two. Over it

This was the first house on my new search criteria. This is what we're working with. I'm single and don't want some 400K dollar house. Would rather live in iowa but this is the type im looking at. I'm drunk

This was the first house on my new search criteria. This is what we're working with. I'm single and don't want some 400K dollar house. Would rather live in iowa but this is the type im looking at. I'm drunk

Get something with 2 baths. It will be much much better for resale

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT