ADVERTISEMENT

I'm starting to rethink Trump's tweet...

BlackNGoldBleeder

HR Legend
Jun 23, 2017
Usually, when Trump tweets or says something that could be construed as racist, he tries to walk it back or clarify it. From everything I've seen, he's not doing that.

This was possibly the worst tweet he's had, especially when you consider three of the four women were born in the United States. Right now, I'm tempted to think Trump might very well be a full-fledged racist and has reached the point where he's saying f*** it.

Where am I going wrong in thinking this?

I still don't get the relevance of granting Trump some kind of point on Omar being born in Somalia. Somalia isn't her country, she was brought here as a child. She's a US citizen.

I'm not disputing that.

My point is the fact three of them are native born lends further credence to the racial angle.

giphy.gif

Usually, when Trump tweets or says something that could be construed as racist, he tries to walk it back or clarify it. From everything I've seen, he's not doing that.

This was possibly the worst tweet he's had, especially when you consider three of the four women were born in the United States. Right now, I'm tempted to think Trump might very well be a full-fledged racist and has reached the point where he's saying f*** it.

Where am I going wrong in thinking this?

This isn't complicated. He's in full re-election campaign mode now and every time he's engaged in race baiting it's helped him politically.

It's strategic and effective.

Reactions: srams21 and joelbc1
Trump made another tweet without thinking. Then... he got to the point he couldn't modify his stance. Then... he had to double down.

He's too arrogant to admit he made a mistake. Or too narcissistic. Or... both.

Honestly, it's embarrassing. But not surprising.

I still think someday, someone puts one between his eyes. Certainly not advocating for that, but I think it happens. He's just made too many enemies in his lifetime.

Reactions: thewop
If he can go to a rally and have 1000’s of his cult idol worship him he is in heaven, He craves attention and adoration, He knows who to feed to get those things.
Hmmmm? Obama did the same thing. He craved attention and Loved himself more than anything.

Overzealous.
Overzealous? Absolutely. But only because I care deeply about racism. I can go overboard with my firmness, but it is 2019. I expect the best out of everyone since the knowledge of all this racism is so easy to obtain. All people have to do is to accept that racism still exists and they can easily learn how we have gone from point A to point B.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT