ADVERTISEMENT

I'm thinking of giving up my independent status, Republicans or Democrats?

It is obvious that to be a winner in today's political society, you have to choose a side. R or D or GTFO. It is like a gang war and there are only two choices if you want to stay alive. So, tell me the good things about your "side" and why I should join it.

way to sell out your vote, pussy.

I voted for Gary Johnson in the last election. Although he was the best candidate, he didn't win or even come close to the poor candidates the Rs and Ds put up.

And it was a more noble vote than voting for someone who you may not like or agree with just based on their chance of winning.

when all you fence sitters who hold up their nose at the voting booth decide to untuck your balls and vote for the person who you want to vote for other than someone who you don't like because they have the best chance to win, then the candidate that you want to vote for may have a chance at being a player.

Even voting for nobody is better than selling your vote out to someone you may not like, because its better than the other guy

Reactions: Gonolz
We'd have been awesome brothers growing up!!

Russ and Gonolz?

https%3A%2F%2Fi.cdn.tbs.com%2Fassets%2Fimages%2F2018%2F10%2FStep-Brothers-1024x1536.jpg

And it was a more noble vote than voting for someone who you may not like or agree with just based on their chance of winning.

when all you fence sitters who hold up their nose at the voting booth decide to untuck your balls and vote for the person who you want to vote for other than someone who you don't like because they have the best chance to win, then the candidate that you want to vote for may have a chance at being a player.

Even voting for nobody is better than selling your vote out to someone you may not like, because its better than the other guy
Exactly what I did. Trump and Hillary were both terrible candidates. I didn’t research any of the 3rd party candidates, so I didn’t feel it proper to vote for someone I didn’t vett. I left the President box blank on my ballot. Essentially I voted “none of the above”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT