ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine if Iowa had Adrian Martinez

hawktrooper1

HR All-State
Jan 5, 2017
This Iowa team would be a force to be reckoned with. He is lighting it up for K State and would totally thrive in Brian Ferentz offense.

Ok, I’ll go to bed.

The real title should be imagine if Iowa had Adrian Martinez GF. He was going nowhere besides KState, and Iowa did attempt to make a run at him.

The real title should be imagine if Iowa had Adrian Martinez GF. He was going nowhere besides KState, and Iowa did attempt to make a run at him.
Meh. Was never a fan of Martinez while he was in Lincoln. Because in large part, he was in Lincoln. Don't dislike the kid.

Just like a lot of guys in that locker room, I think the "Husker System" let them down, because they bray about 4 and 5 stars, but 4 and 5 stars in HS get embarrassed if you don't coach them, or use their talents correctly when they get on campus.

He's not a P-5 QB for a full season. At least, I don't think so. He rose to today. Good job. But lets be honest, him rising to the challenge is not throwing 4th Q, game changing interceptions.

That said. I hope he Joe Burrow's the season. Fuggin' right. Piss on you Lil' Red.

ADVERTISEMENT