ADVERTISEMENT

Immaculate Grid

Bonerfarts

HR Legend
Nov 15, 2015
I'm making room for Immaculate Grid in my daily Wordle time. Kinda self explanatory, guess any player that would fit in each box. Baseball Reference recently took over the daily game and has made some well needed improvements. I like the new rarity score, and it is super easy now to check for answers.

Immaculate Grid 102 7/9:
Rarity: 514
⬜️⬜️🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
Play at:
@immaculategrid x @baseball_ref

Reactions: HROT
Now with NFL

🏈 Immaculate Grid 1 8/9:
Rarity: 395
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜️🟩
Play at:
@immaculategrid x @pfref

I started playing Baseball this week. I struggled and didn't finish any grid with rarity scores 350 to 385.

Today though was a lot easier. I went 9 for 9 with a rarity score of 84.

I enjoy baseball. I find the football one to be much tougher with the players from a different teams.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
I enjoy baseball. I find the football one to be much tougher with the players from a different teams.
I only do baseball and basketball. Football is way to hard, if I don’t know a starting QB or RB I’m at a loss. I thought todays baseball was fun, I missed on silver sluggers, I thought it went back further in history.

Reactions: HROT
I started playing Baseball this week. I struggled and didn't finish any grid with rarity scores 350 to 385.

Today though was a lot easier. I went 9 for 9 with a rarity score of 84.
Right there with you…I liked today’s, thought it was easier. Had my best rarity score today.

⚾️ Immaculate Grid 127 9/9:
Rarity: 212
IMMACULATE!
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

Was in my wheelhouse today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT