ADVERTISEMENT

Impeachment case against Trump is falling apart – Democrats want to hurt him in 2020 election

SillFontaine

HR All-State
Aug 19, 2019
Desperate Democrats know they have no chance of removing President Donald Trump in a trial in the Republican-controlled Senate. But they are determined to use their House majority to impeach him and send their ridiculous case against him to the Senate for a pointless trial for one reason only: to hurt his reelection chances.

Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, deftly questioned Ambassador Taylor about his so-called “clear understanding” of linkage between investigations and U.S. foreign aid.

Jordan rebuffed Taylor’s hearsay-inspired testimony by showing him a sworn declaration from another impeachment witness – U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland – that was about as clear as mud.

The Sondland declaration stated in part that “Ambassador Taylor recalls that Mr. Morrison told Ambassador Taylor that I told Mr. Morrison that I had conveyed this message to Mr. Yermak on September 1, 2019, in connection with Vice President Pence’s visit to Warsaw and a meeting with President Zelensky.”

Jordan described the perplexing statement in epic fashion: “We got six people taking about four conversations in one sentence and you just told me this is where you got your clear understanding?”

As the leader of the coup attempt against President Trump, Schiff is incapable of telling the truth and has no credibility. Every American should keep that in mind when this witch hunt reconvenes on Friday with Schiff again running the show.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dav...t-dems-keep-going-to-hurt-in-in-2020-election

Reactions: SIXERS24
The Trumpers are seeming very worried these days.

I will say, though, it was nice of the House Republicans to clarify exactly how important those javelins were to Ukraine in today's questioning. They did a great job of clearly demonstrating the seriousness of the President's threats and why even a small delay in delivery was very meaningful to the Ukrainian president. Kudos to them.

Desperate Democrats know they have no chance of removing President Donald Trump in a trial in the Republican-controlled Senate. But they are determined to use their House majority to impeach him and send their ridiculous case against him to the Senate for a pointless trial for one reason only: to hurt his reelection chances.

Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, deftly questioned Ambassador Taylor about his so-called “clear understanding” of linkage between investigations and U.S. foreign aid.

Jordan rebuffed Taylor’s hearsay-inspired testimony by showing him a sworn declaration from another impeachment witness – U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland – that was about as clear as mud.

The Sondland declaration stated in part that “Ambassador Taylor recalls that Mr. Morrison told Ambassador Taylor that I told Mr. Morrison that I had conveyed this message to Mr. Yermak on September 1, 2019, in connection with Vice President Pence’s visit to Warsaw and a meeting with President Zelensky.”

Jordan described the perplexing statement in epic fashion: “We got six people taking about four conversations in one sentence and you just told me this is where you got your clear understanding?”

As the leader of the coup attempt against President Trump, Schiff is incapable of telling the truth and has no credibility. Every American should keep that in mind when this witch hunt reconvenes on Friday with Schiff again running the show.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dav...t-dems-keep-going-to-hurt-in-in-2020-election

You obviously aren't watching the hearings.

I can tell how many Republicans only listen to their own propeganda when they actually believe that the Democrats have "nothing".

Trump basically admitted to all of this. Not even sure why we need hearings other than maybe to investigate how far and how deep it went.

Of course they have no chance of removing him. The beta cuck republican senate is who would actually remove him and they have no spine, no balls, and they hate our Constitutional republic.

Nyet, he will never be removed he will be Americas President another term.

Does anyone remember when we had a fake impeachment of Bill Clinton just to harm him politically? Does anyone remember when we had a closed door partisan Benghazi investigation juts to harm Hillary?

75543536_2659671314121967_5002126398496702464_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT