ADVERTISEMENT

Impeachment coming

Nothing will happen to him.. Nothing does. There are never any consequences for him.

Yet.
welcome-to-hell-devil-holding-frying-pan-vector-10302805.jpg

I think that impeachment would only bring his loyalists closer together. It would be fun to see what Republicans denounce him.

Reactions: MitchLL
So since 2016 this is a guy who led the charge to lose the White House, lose the House of Representatives, lose the Senate. Yet he still has "loyalists" who want to hold him close? If you're a Republican Senator, even from the most sinister of big picture perspectives, what do you seriously have to gain?

So since 2016 this is a guy who led the charge to lose the White House, lose the House of Representatives, lose the Senate. Yet he still has "loyalists" who want to hold him close? If you're a Republican Senator, even from the most sinister of big picture perspectives, what do you seriously have to gain?

His moronic supporters. They still vote.

I think the 25th amendment is a real possibility. This will only get worse. Congress won’t have a country to govern if this goes much longer, especially as he gets increasingly desperate and unpredictable.

Reactions: Torg and torbee
Delete your account.
I normally don’t discuss politics at work. It’s just not something that needs to go on there but today I had a couple people mention to me how Pelosi would have Kamala as president within two months using the 25th. I didn’t hold back and pretty much called them both Looney Tunes to their face. They looked at me speechless.

I normally don’t discuss politics at work. It’s just not something that needs to go on there but today I had a couple people mention to me how Pelosi would have Kamala as president within two months using the 25th. I didn’t hold back and pretty much called them both Looney Tunes to their face. They looked at me speechless.
I have read this shit numerous times on WHO channel 13 posts on the ongoing events. We are surrounded by ****ing brainwashed clowns.

ADVERTISEMENT