ADVERTISEMENT

IMPEACHMENT HEARING THREAD

Matlock update - Leanne falls in love with her client, Gil Stoddard, a handsome philanthropist accused of murdering his partner. Kind of wondering if Adam Schiff has a cameo appearance.

Reactions: rocketclone
Watched for a bit. Very boring waste of time. I think I will go outside and scoop up the dog shit.

Well, they can try to ruin his life/career/family. And they almost certainly will. Directly or indirectly.

Trump has already called him a traitor.

I get that, and that all is part of it. I just meant it's too late to affect what the wb has reported. All of that targeted harassment is meant to keep any future wb from coming forward with new or different reports.

I am for impeachment but I do not have time to watch or listen to all the hearings and goings on.

Can someone do me a favor and just let me know when they are almost done and it is a good time for me to start fapping? I assume I am not the only one who has their pump primed for this.

Matlock update! - Leanne has now found out Gil Stoddard is the killer, much like Hunter & Joe Biden Gill will get away with his crimes.

I guess Obama sent blankets to Ukraine. Pussy
74615431_10212346957507661_6029931193623904256_n.jpg

Reactions: IMCC965
Matlock update! - Leanne has now found out Gil Stoddard is the killer, much like Hunter & Joe Biden Gill will get away with his crimes.

What "crime" did Hunter Biden commit? It was ethically wrong to use one's name as an influence to get a job lobbying for a petrol company, but this is like 1/100th of the actual corruption the Trump crime family is undertaking.

Do you think these republicans actually believe it is important to hear from the whistleblower or do they know it is a dishonest emphasis?

That guy sounds to me to be the very model of a Deep-State operative. He needs to be paraded around so that everyone can understand what Trump has been up against. Even calling him a whistle blower is a stretch. He is just some bozo government official who is acting like a snot because everyone quit paying attention to what he had to say. (He seemingly wanted to promote an Obama era policy during the Trump era, and does not seem to understand that it does not work that way.)

Lois Lerner, the most clear-cut example of the Deep State to this point, seems to have gotten away with her antics and escaped into retirement. This guy wants to skate a bit more until he can lock down a pension ... or perhaps receive a hero's welcome in an Elizabeth Warren administration.

That guy sounds to me to be the very model of a Deep-State operative. He needs to be paraded around so that everyone can understand what Trump has been up against. Even calling him a whistle blower is a stretch. He is just some bozo government official who is acting like a snot because everyone quit paying attention to what he had to say. (He seemingly wanted to promote an Obama era policy during the Trump era, and does not seem to understand that it does not work that way.)

Lois Lerner, the best example to this point, seems to have gotten away with her antics and escaped into retirement. This guy wants to skate a bit more until he can lock down a pension ... or perhaps receive a hero's welcome in an Elizabeth Warren administration.

Yeah, great take. You are always so spot on.

Listening to these 2 opening statement has me thinking the GOP is in trouble. They are well spoken, understand the nuances of what they're speaking of. It won't contrast well when guys like Jordan are yelling at them.

This. It will further show the divide in intellect and maturity between the Republican Party and the rest of America (as evidenced in this thread as well).

Reactions: cigaretteman

Lois Lerner, the most clear-cut example of the Deep State to this point, seems to have gotten away with her antics and escaped into retirement. This guy wants to skate a bit more until he can lock down a pension ... or perhaps receive a hero's welcome in an Elizabeth Warren administration.
jw6kF41.gif

You seem stable. o_O

"Michelle and I were saddened to hear about the passing of Andy Griffith this morning," President Obama said late Tuesday. "A performer of extraordinary talent, Andy was beloved by generations of fans and revered by entertainers who followed in his footsteps. He brought us characters from Sheriff Andy Taylor to Ben Matlock, and in the process, warmed the hearts of Americans everywhere. Our thoughts and prayers are with Andy's family."

Griffith, who received the Presidential Medal of Freedom from George W. Bush in 2005, was an active Democrat who helped Obama on multiple occasions. He recorded a new take (below, enjoy @SillFontaine!) on his famed Andy Griffith Show in 2008 in support of Obama's quest for the presidency, and in 2010, recorded a spot in support of the president's health care reform act. He also publicly backed former North Carolina Governor Mike Easley, as well as current Governor Bev Purdue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT