ADVERTISEMENT

IMPEACHMENT HEARING THREAD

76717480_10212347067590413_8516540197981126656_n.jpg
We'd make fun of Trump on a bike too but well you know his fat ass has never been on one.

Reactions: Torg
Obama forged ahead with a plan, along with the Kurds, that rolled back ISIS. Trump blinked in a talk with Turkey and abandoned the Kurds, letting ISIS prisoners escape. Cadet Bone Spurs, from a family that has NEVER served, is the ultimate pussy.
Line in sand Barry - hope his pantleg doesn't get caught in the chain.
75442958_10212347094031074_2137105091457449984_n.jpg

That guy sounds to me to be the very model of a Deep-State operative. He needs to be paraded around so that everyone can understand what Trump has been up against. Even calling him a whistle blower is a stretch. He is just some bozo government official who is acting like a snot because everyone quit paying attention to what he had to say. (He seemingly wanted to promote an Obama era policy during the Trump era, and does not seem to understand that it does not work that way.)

Lois Lerner, the most clear-cut example of the Deep State to this point, seems to have gotten away with her antics and escaped into retirement. This guy wants to skate a bit more until he can lock down a pension ... or perhaps receive a hero's welcome in an Elizabeth Warren administration.
Competent and concerned about our allies. You’re right about trump...he has been fighting everything Taylor stands for. Your idea to parade him around would have fit right in w Mao war on intellectuals during the Cultural Revolution.

Competent and concerned about our allies. You’re right about trump...he has been fighting everything Taylor stands for. Your idea to parade him around would have fit right in w Mao during the Cultural Revolution.
Taylor has to follow the policies of Trump. Taylor is not a policy maker.

^ Oh, the irony.
Oh, ouch. You got me. Everything he said was second and third hand knowledge. His staffer heard Trump conversation on a cellphone in a restaurant and could interpret the entire context and meaning of what Trump said? Is this what they are trying to "impeach" him on?

What a joke.

Oh, ouch. You got me. Everything he said was second and third hand knowledge. His staffer heard Trump conversation on a cellphone in a restaurant and could interpret the entire context and meaning of what Trump said? Is this what they are trying to "impeach" him on?

What a joke.

There is WAY more than that, sweetheart. Plenty of witnesses to come. Buckle up, buttercup!

Matlock update - In dramatic fashion Ben reveals the true killer and Cliff is cleared of any wrongdoing. Ben's dramatic unveiling of the real killer is cinematic greatness even Adam Schiff's would applaud this work of art!

Obama forged ahead with a plan, along with the Kurds, that rolled back ISIS. Trump blinked in a talk with Turkey and abandoned the Kurds, letting ISIS prisoners escape. Cadet Bone Spurs, from a family that has NEVER served, is the ultimate pussy.
Line in sand Barry - hope his pantleg doesn't get caught in the chain.
75442958_10212347094031074_2137105091457449984_n.jpg

szehd1nde6n0jv37ttyyjqtjr6sa8qw-xlarge.jpg

Adam Schiff is such a pud. Funny how he is a leader for this. His chance to get back at all of those that beat his ass for being an unctuous dork his whole life.

Oh, we definitely supported certain factions in 2014, but that doesn't strike me as the same thing as Ukraine being an ally.

Don't mean to waste time on this point, but I just thought that was an odd way for Schiff to get started.

Ukraine (the independent country not these “Ukrainians” who are really Russians working with Putin and Drumpf) has been a major ally of ours since 1992 when they were joined with us as part of the Freedom for Russia and Emerging Eurasian Democracies and Open Markets Support Act (FREEDOM Act, someone really spent a lot of time on that name). We were the sponsor of their repeated failed bids to join NATO and we have donated over $3billion in military aid to them alone. Twice (in 2015 and this year) Democrats tried to make Ukraine a “Major Non-NATO Ally” which is a list which currently consists only of Afghanistan, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Isreal, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco, Pakistan, New Zealand, Phillipines, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Tunisia. So a mix of our client-states (aka those who rely on us for defense and follow us diplomatically so Japan, Taiwan, Phillipines and South Korea as the best examples and Afghanistan, Kuwait, and Tunisia as our basically against their will puppet states on the other side) and actual independent major allies (Isreal, Australia, New Zealand, etc...). The Republicans serving their Russian masters have denied this designation both times.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Taylor is a HORRIBLE witness. Everything he says is, at least, second-hand knowledge.

Now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever heard of anyone other than someone having first hand knowledge being called to answer questions in a proceeding.

Good LORD!! I can't believe the Dem counsel got Taylor to admit there was no QPQ. Holy shit, this is a great entertainment. This Taylor guy is destroying the Ukraine argument in grand style.

Competent and concerned about our allies. You’re right about trump...he has been fighting everything Taylor stands for. Your idea to parade him around would have fit right in w Mao war on intellectuals during the Cultural Revolution.

I was thinking more along the lines of how Christine Blasey Ford presented after she was forced to say in public what she had said (or perhaps did not say) in private.

I suspect that Eric Ciaramella has an entire set of issues of his own and will likely "impeach" his own accusations when they are subjected, in his own words and speaking voice to the light of day. He is quite likely a very unstable individual or at least someone who is not quite ready for prime time. I doubt that he will be believable and that this is why Schiff and his pals are attempting to use his testimony without his presence.

One other possibility is that the Grand Inquisitor has already re-framed Ciaramella's testimony such that his honest retelling will be far less pejorative than Schiff's interpretation.

Last edited:
Matlock update real testimony going on.
Ok get this - One of Ben's clients is the son of a mobster but he has chosen to cut all ties with his father, even change his name and not tell anyone about it. But a politician finds out and subpoenas him to appear before a commission. Later the politician is killed and he is arrested. Eventually his father shows up and tries to fix it but Ben tries to solve legally. Ben crosses paths with a couple of other organizations who may have wanted the man dead also. Sounds like the Bidens for sure!

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
ADVERTISEMENT