ADVERTISEMENT

Impeachment Hearings Are What They Are...Fiasco, Disgrace, Circus

So strange that Trump didn’t worry about this until after Biden entered the race and was a front runner. Wonder why he didn’t look into this on day 1?

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
So strange that Trump didn’t worry about this until after Biden entered the race and was a front runner. Wonder why he didn’t look into this on day 1?

You sound like those people who blame all the alleged rape victims who have come forward for not doing so until Trump was gonna be president. “Why didn’t they come forward before?” Well done.

Yeah...did you see that phuken moron from Ohio?...gym the wrestler? I think the Hawks put the sleeper hold on him too long and he suffered some brain damage...permanent brain damage!. What a friggin’
joke he is! Great entertainment. makes me proud I am a registered Democrat!
Who would claim this moron?

Reactions: Huey Grey
Yeah...did you see that phuken moron from Ohio?...gym the wrestler? I think the Hawks put the sleeper hold on him too long and he suffered some brain damage...permanent brain damage!. What a friggin’
joke he is! Great entertainment. makes me proud I am a registered Democrat!
Who would claim this moron?

He was a two time national champion.

Looks like Adam "Pencil Dick" Schiff and his fellow Democant's insurance policy to save the country from Trump is getting cancelled.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Sounds like a pack of 14 year old girls walking around the mall.

More like a liberal Circle Jerk

2dz3.jpg

Reactions: Hawkeye_311
Adam Schiff is the same guy who predicted
that the Mueller Report would bring down
Trump. That did not work out. So now he
is manufacturing a political charade that will
backfire on the Democrats in 2020.

Bottom Line: There is no impeachment
of President Trump

of President Trump

I thought you didn’t like Trump.

of President Trump
He may not be removed but he will be impeached.

How is Schiff manufacturing this? He made up the whistleblower complaint and somehow got Trumpnto play along? How exactly does that work?

Completely alternate reality. Law and order party never really was more than empty branding. ‘‘Twas always the we do whatever we want, laws are for cucks party.

Countries governed by this type of ruling party are typically shithole countries, btw.

Be careful what you wish for, @gonegolfing.

Just read the transcript and that will answer your question
Nothing there. And why have a so called whistleblower if everything is in the transcript?!?! The problem for the Dems is there’s nothing in the transcript so they have to go to the he said, she said,I think Trump was doing this or so I heard. It’s a sham. Great fundraiser for Trump however!

Completely alternate reality. Law and order party never really was more than empty branding. ‘‘Twas always the we do whatever we want, laws are for cucks party.

Countries governed by this type of ruling party are typically shithole countries, btw.

Be careful what you wish for, @gonegolfing.
there was a lawful treaty and Trump was obligated to call and warn them of Biden and Biden family corruption

Nothing there. And why have a so called whistleblower if everything is in the transcript?!?! The problem for the Dems is there’s nothing in the transcript so they have to go to the he said, she said,I think Trump was doing this or so I heard. It’s a sham. Great fundraiser for Trump however!
There has been no transcript. This is a common mistake both sides have made.

ADVERTISEMENT