ADVERTISEMENT

Impressive job by your boys

Oct 30, 2006
I was worried about Iowa's firepower after watching the comeback against Indiana and my fears were realized.

When Rutgers rallied from 18 down to 55-50 I think in previous years things might have unraveled...but I think that Iowa has been through so many battles at the RAC that they don't get rattled by the atmosphere so much. Sure enough cool as ice two straight 3s broke the Knights' backs just when it was getting loud.

Good luck the rest of the way. Hopefully this will be a q1 loss for us before its all said and done.

I was worried about Iowa's firepower after watching the comeback against Indiana and my fears were realized.

When Rutgers rallied from 18 down to 55-50 I think in previous years things might have unraveled...but I think that Iowa has been through so many battles at the RAC that they don't get rattled by the atmosphere so much. Sure enough cool as ice two straight 3s broke the Knights' backs just when it was getting loud.

Good luck the rest of the way. Hopefully this will be a q1 loss for us before its all said and done.

a-fistful-of-dollars-clint-eastwood.gif

Robbie couldn't stop talking about how bad Rutgers was playing. The Hawks played their best all-around game of the season and it was still in doubt until about 1 minute to go.

It's pretty safe to say Rutgers will finish ahead of the Hawks in the standings IMO.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
Rutgers stays in games because they rely on defense that is consistent. Iowa relies on offense to stay in games, which is fun to watch, but has their off games. Got to have both to win consistently.

Reactions: EZ2BJZ

Maybe it can be a q1 win for us.

Reactions: warriors dad
Surprised by the result. Short turnaround and travel with an early start against a tough Rutgers squad looked like an L was coming.

Iowa played one of their best games of the year and Rutgers looked a little off, that's B1G Basketball; the conference is tough top to bottom.

ADVERTISEMENT