ADVERTISEMENT

In 2 years, what has the Biden Administration done well?

We all know China & Ukraine has been rewarded. What have they done for American people?

Record gas prices

Record food prices

Record inflation

Record crime

Shortage on everything

Stock market is a mess

Southern border is in chaos
All this would have happened and been infinitely worse including more Covid deaths and Ukraine would have fallen by now if that piece of shit still desecrated the White House plus his continued Grift with tax payer funds. Now it's just his idiot base still falling for the Grift. The End, troll...

We all know China & Ukraine has been rewarded. What have they done for American people?

Record gas prices

Record food prices

Record inflation

Record crime

Shortage on everything

Stock market is a mess

Southern border is in chaos
You realize that nearly EVERY country on the planet has:
  • record gas prices;
  • record food prices;
  • record inflation;
  • shortage on supply chain items; and
  • market turmoil.
It's not just in the U.S.

Calmness and seriousness. I’ll happily pay more for it.
I admit what I'm a out to say comes with a certain degree of tin foil hat:

If this thing keeps going thr way it's currently going and layoffs get ugly in about 6 months I think we are going to see a level of anarchy we have yet to see in the US.

Pray for a good crop season.

All this would have happened and been infinitely worse including more Covid deaths and Ukraine would have fallen by now if that piece of shit still desecrated the White House plus his continued Grift with tax payer funds. Now it's just his idiot base still falling for the Grift. The End, troll...
Almost half way into his term and still looking at the last guy.

I admit what I'm a out to say comes with a certain degree of tin foil hat:

If this thing keeps going thr way it's currently going and layoffs get ugly in about 6 months I think we are going to see a level of anarchy we have yet to see in the US.

Pray for a good crop season.
The economy was in far far worse shape in the 2008 recession than we are likely to see this time around. People just don't have coping skills anymore imo.

Yes I do.

Are you claiming that record high gas prices, inflation, supply chain issues WORLD WIDE are Joh Biden's fault?
I'm certainly willing to say a portion of the current world economy is based off united states policy, yes. I think a fair amount of it was prior to Biden, I'm also.willing to say he has done very little to nothing to actually help.

That's a cop out response.
How would you like me to be more specific?

Do I think the US economy and thus the world economy would be better if we didn't have draconian measures put in place due to.covid? Yes. Do I think those measures were vastly lead by democrates, yes. Do I think the current admin is in a headlock with our energy industry? Yes. Do I think Trumps tariffs also impacted our ability to get things from.China, absolutely. Do I think we need to.find a way to get off china's tit; but trying to save money while making less is hard, absolutely. Do I think there is very little consumer confidence in this administration to not **** things up and thus people.have pulled in the reigns hard and fast, absolutely.

How far would you like to discuss this?

He hired a black vice president, so at least we know hes not racist.
star-trek-nod.gif

Reactions: CaboKP and Hawk_82

Do I think the US economy and thus the world economy would be better if we didn't have draconian measures put in place due to.covid? Yes. Do I think those measures were vastly lead by democrates, yes. Do I think the current admin is in a headlock with our energy industry? Yes. Do I think Trumps tariffs also impacted our ability to get things from.China, absolutely. Do I think we need to.find a way to get off china's tit; but trying to save money while making less is hard, absolutely. Do I think there is very little consumer confidence in this administration to not **** things up and thus people.have pulled in the reigns hard and fast, absolutely.

What did president Biden do to raise gas prices in Germany? They're at an all time high.
Inflation in Turkey is at an all time high. What did president Biden do to cause Turkey to have such high inflation?

The administration tried to warn the world about Russia invading Ukraine. And many people, including the Ukrainians, didn't listen. Have to give him credit for that and give credit for the continued funneling of arms to Ukraine to try to help them out.

Inflation has gone insane because of three reasons. The pandemic, the supply chain crisis, and the war.
  • The pandemic shutting down the economy and society caused people to not spend money in 2020 which meant they had a ton more money to spend when society opened up. At the same time the government in 2020(under Trump) infused tons of money into the wild to help keep people and businesses afloat. This extra money that people didn't have before 2020 means that there is more demand and more demand drives prices up.
  • The supply chain crisis started because of a global pandemic and hasn't resolved two years and counting later. China still doing massive city shutdowns this spring because of COVID lockdowns doesn't help. This is a global crisis and has caused a lowering of supplies, driving prices up.
  • The Ukraine War has caused more supply chain issues in Europe and Asia, while also skyrocketing the price of gasoline.
All three of those combined have caused the massive inflation we're seeing. The problem that compounds this is that the Fed, an institution that technically isn't a part of the government, has been very slow to react and effectively had their head in the sand on the issue.

The stock market is a mess because of the Fed's recent actions and the expected recession that they may cause.

The southern border was a mess long before Biden took office. Although things aren't any better almost 1.5 years after he took power.

Is crime at a record level? I know it is bad in some areas, but is this just hyperbole or are we really seeing an all-time high of crime?

Having said all of that, Biden's biggest achievement is that he isn't Trump. That is a major step in the right direction. But what he needs to do is admit he won't run for reelection and start establishing the successor Dem candidate to ensure that 2024 isn't a lost cause. The Dems are fooling themselves if they think Harris will win. They need to find their next "golden boy/girl" and start getting them face time in an area where they can easily succeed. Pete B's battles with the airline industry that are just now starting up could be just that opportunity if he wins. I'm not sure who else is the right person with the right opportunity.

I'll play.

I don't think draconian measures were lead vastly by Dems. China has the strictest COVID measures and I don't think there are many Dems there. Also, here in the US, Trump was the one who signed the order to stay at home back in 2020.

Also, for as much as Trump was supposedly "pro business" he sure tried to fu*k with lots of business such as Harley Davidson and others. Prior to Trump, the GOP (which I was once a card carrying member) was actually pro business and didn't get in the way.

Anyway, just my two cents.

The OP is pointing out what has occurred under our current President. I am not sure how this defends President Joe Biden's performance not does it provide thoughts on if you are happy or displeased with his performance.

Is the OP leaving out some areas you feel could better support our President?

It's ironic that the left keeps shouting about how MAGA is destroying democracy. But in reality, it is much simpler that than. When a group of people start defending any and all actions of their political party despite how detrimental those actions are, you have given license to failure without consequences. If those on the far left continue to justify actions that have driven fuel prices beyond the reach of many Americans, caused inflation to eliminate purchasing power for the masses and create a criminal justice system that ignores the criminal and penalizes the citizenry, why should any politician try and do what is best for the country? He has a constituency that rewards corruption and incompetence.

The economy was in far far worse shape in the 2008 recession than we are likely to see this time around. People just don't have coping skills anymore imo.
I have to laugh at this..... We have triple the debt with rising interest rates. You can't compare to 2000 or 2008 when we haven't bottomed out and now saying a 74% chance for recession by 2024.

Reactions: AreWeCross
What did president Biden do to raise gas prices in Germany? They're at an all time high.
Inflation in Turkey is at an all time high. What did president Biden do to cause Turkey to have such high inflation?
Notice how I'm not putting this on Biden as much as I am democratic policies? Much of this bed WAS made before he took office. Much of the bed was made by democratic policies. To answer your question: we had shipments of oil sitting in tankers off the coast of california/africa/ south America for months because they couldn't get into US ports because of bullshit covid restrictions. Turkey imports from Germany, russia, China, and US mainly. 1 of those countries is in a war, 2 of them are paying for a war, and one of which doesn't give a **** about the world. Remember when Joe went to China and asked them to open up the reserves? How did that go? They told him to kick rocks.

Trump still in power would have required the overthrow of a free and fair election that he lost. EVERYTHING in OP's list pales to insignificance in relation to that.

Oh...and we still would be waiting for "Infrastructure Week".

I'll play.

I don't think draconian measures were lead vastly by Dems. China has the strictest COVID measures and I don't think there are many Dems there. Also, here in the US, Trump was the one who signed the order to stay at home back in 2020.

Also, for as much as Trump was supposedly "pro business" he sure tried to fu*k with lots of business such as Harley Davidson and others. Prior to Trump, the GOP (which I was once a card carrying member) was actually pro business and didn't get in the way.

Anyway, just my two cents.
You and I are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I clearly remember the cey being "get back to work" and everyday the democratic lead push about how scary something that kills 1% of healthy adults was.

Reactions: AreWeCross
Yes I do.

Are you claiming that record high gas prices, inflation, supply chain issues WORLD WIDE are Joh Biden's fault?

If anyone is being objective and understands economics, then we know inflation is the fault of the 2020 and the 2021 congress, as well as both Presidents. High gas prices are the result of liberal agenda to reduce fossil fuel production and the war in Ukraine. Supply Chain issues are the result of the how the world responded to Covid (Supply Chain issues might have been worse if not for the response or they could have been better with no response. We don't know).

Reactions: INXS83
Trump still in power would have required the overthrow of a free and fair election that he lost. EVERYTHING in OP's list pales to insignificance in relation to that.

Oh...and we still would be waiting for "Infrastructure Week".
When the best you can say is "Trump would'a ............" you have proven the Republican's case because you have nothing to substantiate your own.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated

This is an objective and educated viewpoint. I honestly do not know how any could objectively disagree with any you say in this post. The key word is objectively.

You and I are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I clearly remember the cey being "get back to work" and everyday the democratic lead push about how scary something that kills 1% of healthy adults was.
Your grasp of statistics is exceeded...well...by nothing.

And you don't understand statistics at all.

Reactions: TheCainer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT