ADVERTISEMENT

In 2 years, what has the Biden Administration done well?

How did they take over? They didn't. They have sent china boatloads of money.

Trump wanted to get off china's tit, it was and is going to hurt, but the timing was shitty.
What Trump “wanted” and what Trump did are 2 different things. Trump did nothing different with China when all was said and done. Trump quickly understood that corporate America liked the (high profits) policies they had with China and they (corporate America and Trump) never saw the supply chain issues coming down the pike. America got caught with its pants down and by the time Biden arrived it was too late. Please, also remember “all the cooperation” the Trump team gave Biden’ transition team between the election and inauguration. EPIC stonewalling.

What Trump “wanted” and what Trump did are 2 different things. Trump did nothing different with China when all was said and done. Trump quickly understood that corporate America liked the (high profits) policies they had with China and they (corporate America and Trump) never saw the supply chain issues coming down the pike. America got caught with its pants down and by the time Biden arrived it was too late. Please, also remember “all the cooperation” the Trump team gave Biden’ transition team between the election and inauguration. EPIC stonewalling.
Didn't Trump increase and put new tariffs on China?

And Biden opened up the strategic oil reserves..,
...... to sell.....

He has also paid China a shit ton of money foe useless shit we didn't need.

Reactions: Capital1Hawk
Thought the question was, "in two years, will the Biden administration accomplish anything"? That's what they have left, can they?

I admit what I'm a out to say comes with a certain degree of tin foil hat:

If this thing keeps going thr way it's currently going and layoffs get ugly in about 6 months I think we are going to see a level of anarchy we have yet to see in the US.

Pray for a good crop season.
Yeah, sure. What are the chances of that?

😑

Corn looks decent where I am, beans not so much. I don't know ow mich about the rest of the breadbasket though and I do know cost to plant were ridiculous this year.
Corn looks good, but a little behind I think. A couple more weeks of hot weather and a touch of rain and it will be fine.

Beans - IDK.

I'm glad I'm not a farmer. Great crop? Low prices. Poor crop? Decent prices.

All this would have happened and been infinitely worse including more Covid deaths and Ukraine would have fallen by now if that piece of shit still desecrated the White House plus his continued Grift with tax payer funds. Now it's just his idiot base still falling for the Grift. The End, troll...
Interesting…… so the POTUS is just an empty suit and has zero impact on the state of the economy? All of this was predetermined? That’s an embarrassing position.

Interesting…… so the POTUS is just an empty suit and has zero impact on the state of the economy? All of this was predetermined? That’s an embarrassing position.
Trump is a grifting large suit. Todays whys are a lot of 2016-2020 deficits and the worst possible handling of a pandemic possible in 2020. Fail again..

You’re entire post was hypothetical….I don’t agree or disagree with it. Just a predictably over the top post by you….which I find amusing
It wasn't at all I gave a list of items that would be the same and worse based on endless examples and you laugh and provide nothing of substance. Both sides

• Haha
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
In the last two years? There are two things that immediately come to mind

1. Biden campaigned well enough to win an election.
2. Biden made the correct decision by halting the federal penalty.

What did president Biden do to raise gas prices in Germany? They're at an all time high.
Inflation in Turkey is at an all time high. What did president Biden do to cause Turkey to have such high inflation?
Look at the ECB balance sheet:

FEY7RvSXMAAzS4L

Turkish Central Bank Balance Sheet:

turkey-central-bank-balance-sheet.png

and here is the balance sheet at the Fed, where Biden re-appointed Chairman Powell and has supported every bit and more of the federal spending that has occurred and been monetized by the Fed:

EuA7ce5XYAEgs8I.png

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
We all know China & Ukraine has been rewarded. What have they done for American people?

Record gas prices

Record food prices

Record inflation

Record crime

Shortage on everything

Stock market is a mess

Southern border is in chaos
two years??

I admit what I'm a out to say comes with a certain degree of tin foil hat:

If this thing keeps going thr way it's currently going and layoffs get ugly in about 6 months I think we are going to see a level of anarchy we have yet to see in the US.

Pray for a good crop season.
You're right the Tin foil is strong with you and it's going to be a great crop season.

We all know China & Ukraine has been rewarded. What have they done for American people?

Record gas prices

Record food prices

Record inflation

Record crime

Shortage on everything

Stock market is a mess

Southern border is in chaos

You realize that nearly EVERY country on the planet has:
  • record gas prices;
  • record food prices;
  • record inflation;
  • shortage on supply chain items; and
  • market turmoil.
It's not just in the U.S.
ab2926a4-d9ce-4bcb-abc1-04c2bb541db9_text.gif

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
(1) Set in place an effective distribution plan for the COVID vaccine; (2) Adjusted existing regulations for Obamacare through executive order resulting in lower premiums for over 1.2 million lower income Americans; (3) Increased state participation in the Medicaid program under Obamacare; (4) Passage of a comprehensive $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill (5) A record 8.3 million new jobs created in the first 15 months in office; (6) Unemployment rate at 3.6% - the fastest decline in unemployment ever recorded in a president's first term; (7) Huge factor in the re-establishment of the relevance of the NATO alliance; (8) A president finally standing up to Putin - denouncing him worldwide for his illegal invasion of Ukraine and calling him out as a war criminal; (9) Unwavering support for Ukraine both diplomatically and militarily and a huge factor in unifying the NATO response; (10) Established dignity and honesty to the office of the presidency .

(1) Set in place an effective distribution plan for the COVID vaccine; (2) Adjusted existing regulations for Obamacare through executive order resulting in lower premiums for over 1.2 million lower income Americans; (3) Increased state participation in the Medicaid program under Obamacare; (4) Passage of a comprehensive $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill (5) A record 8.3 million new jobs created in the first 15 months in office; (6) Unemployment rate at 3.6% - the fastest decline in unemployment ever recorded in a president's first term; (7) Huge factor in the re-establishment of the relevance of the NATO alliance; (8) A president finally standing up to Putin - denouncing him worldwide for his illegal invasion of Ukraine and calling him out as a war criminal; (9) Unwavering support for Ukraine both diplomatically and militarily and a huge factor in unifying the NATO response; (10) Established dignity and honesty to the office of the presidency .
Nice work, only took 80 replies for someone to not talk about trump…..

Reactions: AreWeCross
All that matters, inflation, gas prices, and economy. Spiking, spiking, and sinking.

First, thank you for taking time to come up with a list of Biden accomplishments. We now have something to read and consider..

1) Many would argue that he failed based on not being prepared for the next wave in 2021
2) I was not aware of this and can see why many would call this an accomplishment.
3) Ditto #2
4) Yes, he did do that. However, I just can't see it as accomplishment with my understanding money supply and inflation.
5) This is a stretch. We were coming out of pandemic.
6) Ditto #5
7) This is arguably a stretch. Putin did more to unite Nato than Nato did.
8) He also went to far at times implying if not calling for a regime change. Sanctions were too soft for a War Criminal. However, I have no issues with his handling of the war in Ukraine. This borders on giving him credit only because of view of the previous president. It is hard to imagine any President wouldn't have handled this in a similar manner
9) Yes, most objective people will agree with this, but also argue its contrast to the invasion at our own border.
10) ZERO credit for this one. He and his VP are embarrassments to the US.
9)

How did they take over? They didn't. They have sent china boatloads of money.

Trump wanted to get off China's tit, it was and is going to hurt, but the timing was shitty.
The timing was not necessarily great, but no other president had done anything, and it was doubtful that any future president would even see it as a problem.

He was kind of stuck on the timing. He got the ball rolling which might have been his most significant achievement.

No American President at this point (currently 518 days)(fivethirtyeight.com) in their administration was below 40% approval rating. Biden is at 39.5% today. He’s done a good job in seemingly being unprecedentedly disliked by progressives, liberals, moderates, independents, and conservatives. Approval ratings only go back to Truman in 1945 though. Might seemingly have to go back pre WWII to find similar dissatisfaction.

Excellent summary of points. Kudos for actually having the energy to respond to the obvious for MAGAts. #10 is so true, and they can’t handle it…

Reactions: mnole03
Excellent summary of points. Kudos for actually having the energy to respond to the obvious for MAGAts. #10 is so true, and they can’t handle it…

I mean I can post a story about the stock market on June 21, 2021. That’s over a year old. 🤦‍♂️ Ever heard of Afghanistan. 🤦‍♂️

Look at the ECB balance sheet:

FEY7RvSXMAAzS4L

Turkish Central Bank Balance Sheet:

turkey-central-bank-balance-sheet.png

and here is the balance sheet at the Fed, where Biden re-appointed Chairman Powell and has supported every bit and more of the federal spending that has occurred and been monetized by the Fed:

EuA7ce5XYAEgs8I.png
Crazy how all those graphs show a sharp increase in early 2020.

Wonder what was going on then???

If there are any positives from this administration, they might want to get the word out. According to Gallup, it is going to be really bad for Dems in the midterms:

Indicators show an upcoming blood bath for Democrats in the midterm election, according to a recent analysis by a polling group.

Recently, Gallup looked at several metrics for President Joe Biden and the American public. It compared them to where previous presidents sat at midterm elections. The summary: It’s not good news for Biden and the Democrats and only going to get worse in the coming months.

Many times the midterms elections can be a referendum on the party controlling the White House. In recent years, it has had massive swings towards the other party.

The Gallup analysis found that Biden’s approval rating of 41 percent is worse than every president except George W. Bush’s 38 percent in 2006. Current Congressional approval is at 18 percent, which is the only time it’s been below 20 percent since the polling started under Gerald Ford’s term.

And the whammy, U.S. satisfaction is at a historically low level. It sits at 16 percent, which would be the lowest with the next closest being 22 percent recorded at the midterms in 2010 under President Barack Obama.

“Gallup finds presidential job approval and three other key national mood indicators well below the historical averages measured in past midterm election years,” the polling group noted. “On their own, those numbers would all predict a greater-than-average loss of seats for the Democratic Party this fall.”

On average, there has been a loss of 23 seats for the party in the White House during the midterm elections, Gallup found.

Currently, the Democrats control a slight majority in the Senate, but that includes two independents who often vote with the liberals. Democrats currently have a 10-seat majority in the U.S. House of Representatives.

Crazy how all those graphs show a sharp increase in early 2020.

Wonder what was going on then???
HUGE money printing which created inflation and all kinds of dis-coordination due to the need for a rebalancing of prices in light of the massive increase to the monetary base.

Why they printed the money isn’t related to the consequence of the money printing.

They printed the money because that’s simply easier than taxing it from the public to spend first. There is no free lunch. The higher prices we’re enjoying are just the lost purchasing power we suffered from the money printing.

Inflation is a regressive tax policy at its core.
It’s terrible policy.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
Hillary is in such a panic over midterms she is now saying the Dems should quit with the transgender agenda and the defund police stuff. She is seeing what is going to happen in November.

ADVERTISEMENT