ADVERTISEMENT

In 2 years, what has the Biden Administration done well?

We all know China & Ukraine has been rewarded. What have they done for American people?

Record gas prices

Record food prices

Record inflation

Record crime

Shortage on everything

Stock market is a mess

Southern border is in chaos
Chicks with dicks can also win at swimming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean I can post a story about the stock market on June 21, 2021. That’s over a year old. 🤦‍♂️ Ever heard of Afghanistan. 🤦‍♂️
The war Biden actually delivered on getting us out of, with four times less troops killed than Trump did by ramping up that war? Yeah, I’ve heard of it.

The war Biden actually delivered on getting us out of, with four times less troops killed than Trump did by ramping up that war? Yeah, I’ve heard of it.
No plan. Chaos everywhere. That’s where his numbers, approval ratings, and standing in the world started to plummet to what they are now. It all started with how poorly he handled Afghanistan. And unfortunately for this country, it’s been all downhill since last fall.

No plan. Chaos everywhere. That’s where his numbers, approval ratings, and standing in the world started to plummet to what they are now. It all started with how poorly he handled Afghanistan. And unfortunately for this country, it’s been all downhill since last fall.
Trump lied about ending the war and got four times as many Americans killed in Afghanistan in the process. Big part of the reason our allies respected him so little, as evidenced by the most recent data, that I posted from Pew. Just look at Trump’s numbers above. Like everything else about his presidency, they were pathetic. Sorry if those facts hurt your feelings.🤷‍♂️

Trump lied about ending the war and got four times as many Americans killed in Afghanistan in the process. Big part of the reason our allies respected him so little, as evidenced by the most recent data, that I posted from Pew. Just look at Trump’s numbers above. Like everything else about his presidency, they were pathetic. Sorry if those facts hurt your feelings.🤷‍♂️
Not once in whatever, this above rant was, did you acknowledge Biden or even say the word Biden. I don’t like Trump but Biden is doing so poorly he’s about to bring him back. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Chishawk1425
(1) Set in place an effective distribution plan for the COVID vaccine;

(2) Adjusted existing regulations for Obamacare through executive order resulting in lower premiums for over 1.2 million lower income Americans; (3) Increased state participation in the Medicaid program under Obamacare; (4) Passage of a comprehensive $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill (5) A record 8.3 million new jobs created in the first 15 months in office; (6) Unemployment rate at 3.6% - the fastest decline in unemployment ever recorded in a president's first term; (7) Huge factor in the re-establishment of the relevance of the NATO alliance; (8) A president finally standing up to Putin - denouncing him worldwide for his illegal invasion of Ukraine and calling him out as a war criminal; (9) Unwavering support for Ukraine both diplomatically and militarily and a huge factor in unifying the NATO response; (10) Established dignity and honesty to the office of the presidency .
Its almost like when an event happens with more time.under you administration it has a larger impact.

Kinda like how more people have died under thr Biden admin for covid than Trump.

Reactions: AreWeCross
Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan was bad...really bad. He got us out, but the poor execution may have significantly contributed to Putin's invasion of Ukraine (China invading Taiwan TBD). Any time anyone defends Biden during an argument by referencing his exit from Afghanistan, then they have lost the argument.

Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan was bad...really bad. He got us out, but the poor execution may have significantly contributed to Putin's invasion of Ukraine (China invading Taiwan TBD). Any time anyone defends Biden during an argument by referencing his exit from Afghanistan, then they have lost the argument.
Biden has never recovered from Afghanistan. It was hard to believe a country of our sophistication was associated with something done that poorly.

Reactions: AreWeCross

Biden has never recovered from Afghanistan. It was hard to believe a country of our sophistication was associated with something done that poorly.
You geniuses take that up with the military. Biden had the balls to get us out, and four times less Americans will have died than under Trump because of it. Deal with it.

You geniuses take that up with the military. Biden had the balls to get us out, and four times less Americans will have died than under Trump because of it. Deal with it.
How many died under Obama? We won’t hear an answer! Under whatever rationale you are using that would seemingly be very important.

I am not sure what you are wanting me to deal with, but top brass of the military felt compelled to state publicly that Biden didn't follow their advice on the proper way to exit. Having the balls to get out is great. Having the wisdom to listen to your military on how to do it is better.

I don't have a reason to believe that 4 times as many soldiers died during Trump's 4 years vs. Biden's 6 months is inaccurate. I am sure you are confident in that number and I accept it. The way he exited was in contradiction to how Generals advised the exit should be done. It was a bad exit that cost lives of US soldiers, countless afghanistan citizens and provided over $80 Billion worth of arms to the Taliban.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Sockeyes. You found those facts/numbers yet? 🤷‍♂️ I’m thinking they are so easy to find, we will never hear from you!

Sockeyes. You found those facts/numbers yet? 🤷‍♂️ I’m thinking they are so easy to find, we will never hear from you!
Damn. I thought you’d be more capable than this. I guess it’s my fault I overestimated the intelligence of the MAGAt. He got it down to 9 service members in his last year in office…

Screen-Shot-2019-06-05-at-7.28.59-AM.png

Quite a success from the W bloodbath years. Trump ramped that up to double digits in EVERY year of his presidency, including 21 in 2019. Not to mention the civilian cost, which he worked hard to conceal. Face it, your cult leader was a failure, but enjoy the incoming spin move and mental gymnastics you’ll need to make:

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Damn. I thought you’d be more capable than this. I guess it’s my fault I overestimated the intelligence of the MAGAt. He got it down to 9 service members in his last year in office…

Quite a success from the W bloodbath years. Trump ramped that up to double digits in EVERY year of his presidency, including 21 in 2019. Not to mention the civilian cost, which he worked hard to conceal. Face it, your cult leader was a failure, but enjoy the incoming spin move and mental gymnastics you’ll need to make:

Obama: 1,724 deaths (215 a year)
Bush: 564 deaths (70 a year)
Trump: 60 (15 a year)
I’ll wait for you Sockeyes. Again, this is about Afghanistan and how it was handled.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Obama: 1,724 deaths (215 a year)
Bush: 564 deaths (70 a year)
Trump: 60 (15 a year)
I’ll wait for you Sockeyes. Again, this is about Afghanistan and how it was handled.
Ah yes! Should have seen this coming. Just average those out rather than looking at the trend lines: who escalated and who de-escalated the casualties. I truly bow to your genius!

Nine deaths his final year. Lower than any year since 9/11. That’s deescalating from the spinning out of control deaths he came into, no matter how you want to spin it.
I’m not spinning anything. I just think it’s completely unfair to blame Obama, Trump, Biden or anybody for a war they came into. I also think it’s completely fair to say our withdrawal from Afghanistan was an unmitigated disaster, no matter how you want to spin it.

Nine deaths his final year. Lower than any year since 9/11. That’s deescalating from the spinning out of control deaths he came into, no matter how you want to spin it.

US Deaths in Afghanistan By Year

2001-12
2002-49
2003-48
2004-52
2005-99
2006-98
2007-117
2008-155
2009-317
2010-498
2011-415
2012-310
2013-128
2014-55
2015-22
2016-13
2017-15
2018-14
2019-24
2020-11
2021-13

Still don’t understand Democrats defense of Biden’s record the last six months. There’s a reason all these democratic nominees this fall don’t want to be associated with him. “But Trump” isn’t going to win anything for Democrats in the midterms. Maybe it will work if Trump runs in 2024, but not this November.

I present facts, and you continue to cry. Sorry, man:

That's good, we don't want Trump again for sure. But it is awful for both of them. Biden would get 42% and Trump 39%, probably within the margin of error. And 57% of people don't want Biden to run again vs 52% that don't want Trump to. What this shows is two awful Presidents, both of whom must go.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83

39.3% approval rating today. I know you are a big trend guy Sockeyes. Is he breaking into the 38’s by the weekend??? Trending that way. 🤷‍♂️

If that’s the best you got, well it ain’t “But Trump” I guess, but it’s not much.
Don't really care about approval ratings in year 2. They are rarely good, and it usually means nothing but how well the PR battle is going. Republicans are great at waging complaints and PR wars. Ideas and governing is where they are clueless.

Don't really care about approval ratings in year 2. They are rarely good, and it usually means nothing but how well the PR battle is going. Republicans are great at waging complaints and PR wars. Ideas and governing is where they are clueless.
So the biggest indicator of midterm success for a political party that holds the Presidency is the approval rating of their Administration and you don’t seem to care. Good to know! I mean this fall the House has already been decided. Senate could still be in play, depending on Biden’s approval rating.

So the biggest indicator of midterm success for a political party that holds the Presidency is the approval rating of their Administration and you don’t seem to care. Good to know!
Which presidents gained seats in the mid-terms of their first terms? Oh, just W after 9/11? What a fantastic president he turned out to be! 😆

(1) Set in place an effective distribution plan for the COVID vaccine; (2) Adjusted existing regulations for Obamacare through executive order resulting in lower premiums for over 1.2 million lower income Americans; (3) Increased state participation in the Medicaid program under Obamacare; (4) Passage of a comprehensive $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill (5) A record 8.3 million new jobs created in the first 15 months in office; (6) Unemployment rate at 3.6% - the fastest decline in unemployment ever recorded in a president's first term; (7) Huge factor in the re-establishment of the relevance of the NATO alliance; (8) A president finally standing up to Putin - denouncing him worldwide for his illegal invasion of Ukraine and calling him out as a war criminal; (9) Unwavering support for Ukraine both diplomatically and militarily and a huge factor in unifying the NATO response; (10) Established dignity and honesty to the office of the presidency .
Well done.

Which presidents gained seats in the mid-terms of their first terms? Oh, just W after 9/11? What a fantastic president he turned out to be! 😆
When did I say it was an indicator of how their Presidency was? Approval rating is the biggest indicator for the midterms. And it ain’t looking great. With better messaging Biden could be doing a lot better in my opinion.

So the biggest indicator of midterm success for a political party that holds the Presidency is the approval rating of their Administration and you don’t seem to care. Good to know! I mean this fall the House has already been decided. Senate could still be in play, depending on Biden’s approval rating.
Losing congressional seats at the midterm certainly is no indicator. It happens nearly 100 percent of the time regardless of who holds office.

Losing congressional seats at the midterm certainly is no indicator. It happens nearly 100 percent of the time regardless of who holds office.
Actually approval rating of the present administration is the biggest indicator of results for the midterms. Obviously, the Democrats are going to lose the House and probably the Senate. But by how much will be determined by a larger part in Biden’s approval ratings. Right now the Republicans might be looking at 240 seats in House, with Biden’s ratings, possibly a lot more.

Actually approval rating of the present administration is the biggest indicator of results for the midterms. Obviously, the Democrats are going to lose the House and probably the Senate. But by how much will be determined by a larger part in Biden’s approval ratings.
You can say that all you want, but the data simply doesn't support it.

Carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT