ADVERTISEMENT

In 2 years, what has the Biden Administration done well?

Since World War II the President's party has lost an average of 26 seats in the House, and an average of four seats in the Senate.

Only twice since then has the party of a sitting president gained, or not lost seats. Clinton in 98, and Bush in 02.

Link
Are you just not following? Democrats are going to lose the House. The biggest indicator by how much they lose the House will be Biden’s approval rating. And what do you know, Bush and Clinton’s approval ratings were over 55 percent for those midterms. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
“In recent years a President’s approval rating has been the clearest predictor of their midterm fate.”
It's happened twice since WW2. That's a fact.

Clinton in 98 and Bush in 02.

So how does approval rating affect the midterms again?

The data is on my side, friend.

Link

While it is not actually working out that great, I think the administration is to be commended for having a coherent strategy and following it with respect to Ukraine.

Are you just not following? Democrats are going to lose the House. The biggest indicator by how much they lose the House will be Biden’s approval rating. And what do you know, Bush and Clinton’s approval ratings were over 55 percent for those midterms. 🤷‍♂️
A sitting president's party almost ALWAYS loses the house. Only twice in the last 85 years has the sitting president's party not lost the house.

You're not doing so well here, guy.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Well we know you cons would prefer it if Russia was allowed to waltz in to Ukraine.
Is there any truth to this at all? I have literally heard no one say they agreed with what Russia is doing, let alone say they want them to take over Ukraine. And I hang around many republicans, democrats too for that matter. You can do both, it’s politics, but we’re all friggen Americans.

I think the overuse of your statement is about as dumb as the tiny percentage that actually want Russia to prevail.

Is there any truth to this at all? I have literally heard no one say they agreed with what Russia is doing, let alone say they want them to take over Ukraine. And I hang around many republicans, democrats too for that matter. You can do both, it’s politics, but we’re all friggen Americans.

I think the overuse of your statement is about as dumb as the tiny percentage that actually want Russia to prevail.

I voted mostly republican the last couple of elections and I don’t even watch that garbage channel, same with CNN for the dems, it should be unwatchable, pure bullshit. I stand by my statement, I am around a lot of different people of different demographics and political leanings, and have not heard one come close to saying anything in approval of Russia.

So you quoting that nut job means nothing really. Russia taking over the Ukraine does nothing good for the world at all. If people are hoping for that just to see Biden fail and lose the election, they should lose their voting rights. Why would we want a struggling former superpower to gain a strategic/substantial piece of land back, that is rich in natural resources? Doesn’t matter who wins the next election, that jackass Putin just became a bigger pain in the ass, and the global economy will have shifted in a very quick way.

This country has gone to shit, and it starts with our lack of quality politicians. Sure we elect them, but our options lately have been crap.

We all know China & Ukraine has been rewarded. What have they done for American people?

Record gas prices

Record food prices

Record inflation

Record crime

Shortage on everything

Stock market is a mess

Southern border is in chaos
I'd say he handled the Covid situation better than Trump would have. That's about it.

I voted mostly republican the last couple of elections and I don’t even watch that garbage channel, same with CNN for the dems, it should be unwatchable, pure bullshit. I stand by my statement, I am around a lot of different people of different demographics and political leanings, and have not heard one come close to saying anything in approval of Russia.

So you quoting that nut job means nothing really. Russia taking over the Ukraine does nothing good for the world at all. If people are hoping for that just to see Biden fail and lose the election, they should lose their voting rights. Why would we want a struggling former superpower to gain a strategic/substantial piece of land back, that is rich in natural resources? Doesn’t matter who wins the next election, that jackass Putin just became a bigger pain in the ass, and the global economy will have shifted in a very quick way.

This country has gone to shit, and it starts with our lack of quality politicians. Sure we elect them, but our options lately have been crap.
You tried to claim that "no one" is on Russia's side. That's blatantly false. And this "nut job" shapes the mindshare of millions of your brethren.

You can continue to keep your head in the sand but it is a big problem.

You tried to claim that "no one" is on Russia's side. That's blatantly false. And this "nut job" shapes the mindshare of millions of your brethren.

Question…. Is one of the reasons Gas prices are up because it’s a combination of greater demand combined with Russian oil off the market thus a smaller supply of oil out on the market?

Also, is any country importing Russian crude? I’ve heard talking heads say that America doesn’t import much from mother Russia.

What trump policies do you not like?

The guy tried to illegally steal a Presidential election. Knowing full well he was beaten fair and square. He incited a riot that cost lives and destroyed sacred American property. You’re asking about his policies. Have you ever actually looked at the man? He’s a disgusting piece of shit.

Question…. Is one of the reasons Gas prices are up because it’s a combination of greater demand combined with Russian oil off the market thus a smaller supply of oil out on the market?

Also, is any country importing Russian crude? I’ve heard talking heads say that America doesn’t import much from mother Russia.
Gas prices are up because oil companies shut down production and refineries in 2020 when the pandemic was keeping everyone home. Now that the demand is back they can't increase their production to meet it. The lack of Russian oil in western markets also heavily affects the global price. Russia is selling oil to China and India.

That was from 2019
He has long been a Russian supporter and it didn't change. That's just one egregious example.

“Why is it disloyal to side with Russia but loyal to side with Ukraine? They’re both foreign countries that don’t care anything about the United States"

How many people does he influence, and are they influenced in the way he intends? The small percentage of the radical right that is influenced by garbage like that I do not consider “brethren” as I stated above, they are borderline terrorists in some cases as are the radical left with their riots and looting. In fairness, I could have been clearer on my initial post, meaning I have not heard one regular citizen (media, celebrity, politicians all excluded) ever stick up for Russia.

So again, I will choose the opinions of the people I engage with in real life, not the opinions of a message board that has gone to shit, half of whom are trolls just starting flaming threads. Nor of a flaming reporter on Fox News whose opinions are on the National Enquirer level.

My head is far from in the sand.

We all know China & Ukraine has been rewarded. What have they done for American people?

Record gas prices

Record food prices

Record inflation

Record crime

Shortage on everything

Stock market is a mess

Southern border is in chaos
He stopped the Covid 19 genocide Trump initiated when he purposely downplayed Covid 19 and his groupies became domestic terrorists by going maskless.

Also, don't you see where Trump's lies killed Ashli Babbitt and Rosanne Boyland? Not seeing that shit is cult like, bruh.

ADVERTISEMENT