ADVERTISEMENT

In a Rebuke of California Law and Comrade Harris, Ninth Circuit finds Censorship Law violates First Amendment

It takes courage and fortitude to stand up to self important government bureaucrats infringing on citizen’s rights, as in Australia, Brazil, and California.

If nothing else, he and his teams are consistent on this issue.

Unless it's in Turkey, or Saudi Arabia... then Elon's fine with them sensoring speech or killing people for their Twitter activity.

It takes courage and fortitude to stand up to self important government bureaucrats infringing on citizen’s rights, as in Australia, Brazil, and California.

If nothing else, he and his teams are consistent on this issue.
Munsk is consistently crazy. What is wrong with him? So weird.

How is this a rebuke of Harris @Phenomenally Frantastic ?

Harris has publicly stated that she believes Free Speech is “a privilege” and that platforms like X and Facebook need to abide by “the rules” (government dictated) including enforcement of “moderation” ie censorship.

What the hell is wrong with you that you would support her here? Do you not believe in minority rights? Do you not believe in dissent?

Harris has publicly stated that she believes Free Speech is “a privilege” and that platforms like X and Facebook need to abide by “the (government) rules” including enforcement of “moderation” ie censorship.

What the hell is wrong with you that you would support her here? Do you not believe in minority rights? Do you not believe in dissent?
Quit being a pussy & answer the second part of his question.

Cool Elon tweet. No way you or him watch The Simpsons though. I’m sure you’ll reply with another Elon tweet because you’re too much of a little bitch to answer the original question. You have no gumption. All you do is repeat spoon-fed information. Very easy to warp your brain.

And all you seem to be able to do is to attack or antagonize me. Not much of a future in this career path you chose I’m afraid.

And all you seem to be able to do is to attack or antagonize me. Not much of a future in this career path you chose I’m afraid.
Agreed. I just found out you aren’t man enough to answer simple questions so yes, not much of a future in trying to talk to your bitch-ass. Now back you go to giving Elon a rim job, one of the few things you’re able to properly do.

Unless it's in Turkey, or Saudi Arabia... then Elon's fine with them sensoring speech or killing people for their Twitter activity.
Elon banned me from Twitter after 2 weeks of ownership, without telling me what I posted, so his whole Free Speech schtick is a lie. He's pro censorship...just like the OP.

Harris has publicly stated that she believes Free Speech is “a privilege” and that platforms like X and Facebook need to abide by “the rules” (government dictated) including enforcement of “moderation” ie censorship.

dance moms lol GIF by Lifetime

Celebrity worship syndrome (CWS) or celebrity obsession disorder (COD) is an obsessive addictive disorder in which a person becomes overly involved with the details of a celebrity's personal and professional life.[1] Psychologists have indicated that though many people obsess over film, television, sport and pop stars, the only common factor between them is that they are all figures in the public eye. Written observations of celebrity worship date back to the 19th century.

I will once again use this opportunity to share perhaps the greatest speech yet given in defense of free speech. By Christopher Hitchens.

I hope that at least one persons views/listens all the way through and comes away better informed.

You've proven yourself to be a liar that passes on propaganda. Why would anyone go to you to be informed on something?

I will once again use this opportunity to share perhaps the greatest speech yet given in defense of free speech. By Christopher Hitchens.

I hope that at least one persons views/listens all the way through and comes away better informed.

His viewpoint is what allowed FOX News to do what it has done by brainwashing people like yourself over the last 20 years. He is basically defending those who can do serious damage to a nation. It doesn't surprise me that you agree with someone who comes across completely fine with telling lie after lie. There are facts and there are lies. You follow the lies. Shame on you.

Reactions: Ree4 and McLovin32

Good grief.

Let’s start with the basics.

The law was passed in 2022. Harris was not the AG at the time.

The law the Ninth Circuit was reviewing doesn’t require specific government mandated content moderation standards or any standards at all.

Rather, it requires the platforms report to the government how they - the platforms - moderate their content when it comes to certain topics.

And feel free to link where Harris said “platforms like X and Facebook need to abide by “the rules” (government dictated) including enforcement of “moderation” ie censorship.”

And remember, the quote that is going around on End Wokeness and other trash cites is related to a Trump tweet threatening witnesses in the criminal cases against him - which is never protected speech.

At least make an effort to be intellectually honest about what you post.

Speaking of intellectual dishonesty, did you find any support for your lie that the school allowed prides flags?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT