ADVERTISEMENT

In China, New Evidence That Surgeons Became Executioners

West Dundee Hawkeye

HR All-American
Sep 28, 2003
Surgeons Became Executioners

Eight doctors at the Tongji Medical College hospital in Wuhan, China, traveled 40 miles on March 18, 1994, to procure a heart from a death-row prisoner. But rather than wait until the judicial authorities had executed the prisoner, the doctors carried out the execution themselves—by heart extraction.

In a large-scale review we conducted of nearly 3,000 Chinese-language clinical reports and published in the American Journal of Transplantation, we find surgeons acknowledging such actions again and again.

The Wuhan doctors write: “When the chest of the donor was opened, the chest wall incision was pale and bloodless, and the heart was purple and beating weakly. But the heartbeat became strong immediately after tracheal intubation and oxygenation. The donor heart was extracted with an incision from the 4th intercostal sternum into the chest. . . . This incision is a good choice for field operation where the sternum cannot be sawed open without power.”
By casually noting that the donor was connected to a ventilator (“tracheal intubation”) only at midsurgery, the physicians inadvertently reveal that the donor was alive when the operation began.

I know some people don't like Joe Rogan but I thought the conversation he had with the Korean lady that escaped was incredibly eye opening. If you have the money, you can get human body parts on demand in China.

Reactions: onlyTheObvious
I know some people don't like Joe Rogan but I thought the conversation he had with the Korean lady that escaped was incredibly eye opening. If you have thr money, you can get human body parts on demand in China.
We all know about Hitler and Stalin being responsible for 10’s of millions of deaths.

I wouldn’t bet against China being worse than both combined.

ADVERTISEMENT