ADVERTISEMENT

In January, 50 yr old Nicholas Cepeda, a professor at @YorkUniversity, competed in a swim meet in Canada.

Dec 31, 2014
“His competitors were 13 year old girls.

Cepeda, a fully intact adult male who now calls himself “Melody Wiseheart,” both showered and changed in the girls’ locker room…”

Democrats like @WDSMHAWK support this. What a sick ****.

Blame Canada.

Blame everyone responsible for this decision:

“Both of these organizations were aware that this locker room would be used by girls as young as 8. The fact that the girls were - to quote one swimmer - “terrified,” and that parents were angry and distressed, meant less than nothing to both organizations. Parents were even reportedly banned from accompanying their daughters into the changing room at later meets. Cepeda was not.

So mothers cannot go into women’s/girls locker room to protect their daughters from this dude but a guy can flash 8 year old girls his dick?

What the hell is wrong with the people that allowed this? WTF?

Blame everyone responsible for this decision:

“Both of these organizations were aware that this locker room would be used by girls as young as 8. The fact that the girls were - to quote one swimmer - “terrified,” and that parents were angry and distressed, meant less than nothing to both organizations. Parents were even reportedly banned from accompanying their daughters into the changing room at later meets. Cepeda was not.

So mothers cannot go into women’s/girls locker room to protect their daughters but a dude can flash 8 year olds his dick.

What the hell is wrong with these people? WTF?
This is so far out there it can’t be real. I need another source to confirm….

Not that it matters but the linked article says he was competing in the 16 and up group. Which is still weird. But allowed to change in the same locker room as other competitors as young as 8!

Wouldn't it be weird to even have a biological 50 year old woman changing with 8 year olds?

I don't remember having to see a bunch of old dong and balls in the locker room as a kid

“His competitors were 13 year old girls.

Cepeda, a fully intact adult male who now calls himself “Melody Wiseheart,” both showered and changed in the girls’ locker room…”

Democrats like @WDSMHAWK support this. What a sick ****.

I Did It Win GIF by Rocky

Not that it matters but the linked article says he was competing in the 16 and up group. Which is still weird. But allowed to change in the same locker room as other competitors as young as 8!

Wouldn't it be weird to even have a biological 50 year old woman changing with 8 year olds?

I don't remember having to see a bunch of old dong and balls in the locker room as a kid

Found the guy who never had a YMCA membership as a kid. Old balls all over the locker room in those places

Tangent:

Remember when you would go to the Y or some place similar when you were a kid and there were middle aged dudes naked, walking around. At the time you were like WTF dude, now, as I get older I'm more like what the actual ****.

Weird.

Leaving aside the possibility that there’s likely more to the story, this is messed up.
He was born that way. Fvcked in the head. Just like this guy. The pendulum swing back in the other direction because the left refuses to acknowledge dumb shit like this is going to set back the original cause they’ve fought for and made a lot of ground on.

American Democrats are so powerful they can make chicks with dicks compete in Canadian swim meets!

What will they think of next!? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Just another documented case of woke mind virus. Him and all his enablers that are just like you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT