ADVERTISEMENT

In July, Jacob Blake charged w/ Sexual Assault. On Aug 23, 911 Called & He was Being Arrested for Warrant for his Arrest & Violating Restraining Order

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Aug 28 UPDATE:

This is why Jacob Blake had a warrant out for his arrest

By Gabrielle Fonrouge
August 28, 2020 | 6:19pm

The cops involved in the shooting of Jacob Blake — which touched off a fresh wave of angry, anti-police sentiment across the country — were attempting to arrest him for violating a restraining order stemming from an alleged sexual assault, The Post has learned.

Blake, 29, was forbidden from going to the Kenosha home of his alleged victim from the May 3 incident, and police were dispatched Sunday following a 911 call saying he was there.

The responding officers were aware he had an open warrant for felony sexual assault, according to dispatch records and the Kenosha Professional Police Association, which released a statement on the incident on Friday.

Blake, who was paralyzed in the shooting, had been handcuffed to his hospital bed due to the warrant, which was vacated Friday, according to a statement released by his lawyer, Benjamin Crump. His restraints were removed, but he is still facing the criminal charges, Crump said.

Blake is accused in the criminal complaint, which was obtained by The Post, of breaking into the home of a woman he knew and sexually assaulting her.

The victim, who is only identified by her initials in the paperwork, told police she was asleep in bed with one of her children when Blake came into the room around 6 a.m. and allegedly said “I want my sh-t,” the record states.

She told cops Blake then used his finger to sexually assault her, sniffed it and said, “Smells like you’ve been with other men,” the criminal complaint alleges.

The officer who took her statement said she “had a very difficult time telling him this and cried as she told how the defendant assaulted her.”

The alleged victim said Blake “penetrating her digitally caused her pain and humiliation and was done without her consent” and she was “very humiliated and upset by the sexual assault,” the record states.

She told police she “was upset but collected herself” and then allegedly ran out the front door after Blake, the complaint says. She then realized her car was missing, checked her purse and saw the keys were missing and then “immediately called 911,” the complaint alleges.

The alleged victim told cops she has known him for eight years and claims that he physically assaults her “around twice a year when he drinks heavily.”

Police filed charges against him for felony sexual assault, trespassing and domestic abuse in July when a warrant was issued for his arrest.

On Sunday, within three minutes of responding to the 911 call, Blake was shot 7 times in the back as he attempted to get into his car.

Calls to Blake’s fiance, Crump and the Kenosha Police Department have gone unreturned.

LINK: https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/this-is-why-jacob-blake-had-a-warrant-out-for-his-arrest/

ORIGINAL POST:

From Snopes.com:

The allegations against Blake in July 2020 were unquestionably serious and included a charge of third-degree sexual assault against his ex-girlfriend, which was aggravated by the alleged involvement of domestic abuse. However, no allegation of harming a child was made against Blake.

In July 2020, prosecutors in Kenosha County successfully applied for an arrest warrant for Blake on charges of third-degree sexual assault, criminal trespass, and disorderly conduct, all of which were additionally designated as acts of domestic abuse. That warrant was issued on July 7. (Through a variety of methods, Snopes was able to independently verify that the Jacob Blake who was shot by police in August 2020 is indeed the same person for whom an arrest warrant was issued in July 2020.)

According to a criminal complaint filed by the Kenosha County District Attorney’s office in July 2020, Blake is accused of having entered his ex-girlfriend’s home in Kenosha, without her permission, on May 3, 2020, before sexually assaulting her, taking her car and debit card, and making two ATM withdrawals of $500 each. Blake and his ex-girlfriend have three children in common. The complaint can be read in full here. Some readers might find it disturbing because it contains descriptions of alleged sexual assault and domestic abuse.

In Wisconsin, third-degree sexual assault is covered under Section 940.225(3)(a) of the Wisconsin Statutes, which states that: “Whoever has sexual intercourse with a person without the consent of that person is guilty of a Class G felony.”

A search of Blake’s name in Wisconsin Circuit Court records revealed only child support disputes and a June 2018 conviction in Racine County on a charge of operating a vehicle without being in possession of a driver’s license, which is not a criminal offense and was resolved with a fine.

In September 2015, the Racine County Eye reported that Blake had been arrested after brandishing a gun at a bar in Racine, and that officers required the assistance of a police dog when Blake allegedly refused to comply with their orders. He was charged with several offenses, including: felony resisting arrest “causing a soft tissue injury to a police officer”; carrying a firearm while intoxicated; and endangering safety by the use of a dangerous weapon.

However, Blake was never tried or convicted on those charges, and in August 2020, the Racine County Eye reported that the charges appear to have been dismissed at the urging of the prosecutor and no longer appear in public court records.

Similarly, Blake has not been tried or convicted on the charges he faced in July 2020, including third-degree sexual assault, and he has not yet entered a plea in that case.

LINK: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/jacob-blake-sexual-assault-charge/

Last edited:
So the resisting arrest charges were Trumped up charges that many officers have used against certain races of people throughout history.

What an ASSumption on your part.

Your thoughts on him entering his ex-girlfriend’s home in Kenosha, without her permission, on May 3, 2020, sexually assaulting her, taking her car and debit card, and making two ATM withdrawals of $500 each?

Your thoughts on that 3rd-degree sexual assault charge, which is defined as having sexual intercourse with a person without the consent of that person (a Class G felony)?

From Snopes.com:

The allegations against Blake in July 2020 were unquestionably serious and included a charge of third-degree sexual assault against his ex-girlfriend, which was aggravated by the alleged involvement of domestic abuse. However, no allegation of harming a child was made against Blake.

In July 2020, prosecutors in Kenosha County successfully applied for an arrest warrant for Blake on charges of third-degree sexual assault, criminal trespass, and disorderly conduct, all of which were additionally designated as acts of domestic abuse. That warrant was issued on July 7. (Through a variety of methods, Snopes was able to independently verify that the Jacob Blake who was shot by police in August 2020 is indeed the same person for whom an arrest warrant was issued in July 2020.)

According to a criminal complaint filed by the Kenosha County District Attorney’s office in July 2020, Blake is accused of having entered his ex-girlfriend’s home in Kenosha, without her permission, on May 3, 2020, before sexually assaulting her, taking her car and debit card, and making two ATM withdrawals of $500 each. Blake and his ex-girlfriend have three children in common. The complaint can be read in full here. Some readers might find it disturbing because it contains descriptions of alleged sexual assault and domestic abuse.

In Wisconsin, third-degree sexual assault is covered under Section 940.225(3)(a) of the Wisconsin Statutes, which states that: “Whoever has sexual intercourse with a person without the consent of that person is guilty of a Class G felony.”

A search of Blake’s name in Wisconsin Circuit Court records revealed only child support disputes and a June 2018 conviction in Racine County on a charge of operating a vehicle without being in possession of a driver’s license, which is not a criminal offense and was resolved with a fine.

In September 2015, the Racine County Eye reported that Blake had been arrested after brandishing a gun at a bar in Racine, and that officers required the assistance of a police dog when Blake allegedly refused to comply with their orders. He was charged with several offenses, including: felony resisting arrest “causing a soft tissue injury to a police officer”; carrying a firearm while intoxicated; and endangering safety by the use of a dangerous weapon.

However, Blake was never tried or convicted on those charges, and in August 2020, the Racine County Eye reported that the charges appear to have been dismissed at the urging of the prosecutor and no longer appear in public court records.

Similarly, Blake has not been tried or convicted on the charges he faced in July 2020, including third-degree sexual assault, and he has not yet entered a plea in that case.

LINK: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/jacob-blake-sexual-assault-charge/
I'm sure you must have some point for posting this, so help us to understand....

How does this justify shooting someone in the back 7 times?

What an ASSumption on your part.

Your thoughts on him entering his ex-girlfriend’s home in Kenosha, without her permission, on May 3, 2020, sexually assaulting her, taking her car and debit card, and making two ATM withdrawals of $500 each?

Your thoughts on that 3rd-degree sexual assault charge, which is defined as having sexual intercourse with a person without the consent of that person (a Class G felony)?
How can we be sure those charges are legit either? It appears the local police department is out of control.

pict16.jpg

Reactions: ChrisVarick
Doesn’t change what happened.
Correct.

911 was called because of him, the cops arrived, they attempted to arrest him, he resisted arrest.

We know he has been charged for all of his crimes from July. Hopefully he gets charged for all of his crimes from August, too.

And yes, if the grand jury or DA determines excessive force was used when Blake allegedly reached for a knife, then appropriate action should be taken against that officer.

I'm sure you must have some point for posting this, so help us to understand....

How does this justify shooting someone in the back 7 times?
Where did I say the officer was justified shooting him in the back 7 times?

And why did I post this story? Well, there were rumors posted in other threads that he was charged with raping a 14 year old.

that was not true.

he is charged with raping his ex girl friend.

i think we can all agree that if convicted of these horrendous charges, Jacob Blake deserves the maximum sentence.

Where did I say the officer was justified shooting him in the back 7 times?

And why did I post this story? Well, there were rumors posted in other threads that he was charged with raping a 14 year old.

that was not true.

he is charged with raping his ex girl friend.

i think we can all agree that if convicted of these horrendous charges, Jacob Blake deserves the maximum sentence.
So . . . nothing to do with the shooting.

Correct. None of this is relevant to the issue of police using lethal force but it does wonders to boost some people's self esteem apparently.

To me, the relevant questions are:

1) If there was concern about him accessing a weapon in his car, why was he allowed to walk all the way around the front and open the door?

2) Obviously, the question of whether he was reaching for a weapon or not. If he was, lethal force was justified. The reprimand for the idiocy of allowing him to walk around the hood and try to get into the car is an internal police department issue.

You are pretty stupid, aren't you? This thread obviously is not about how many times he was shot. It is about his recent criminal behavior and clarifying that he did not rape a 14 year old; he raped his ex girl friend.

And, again, regarding Blake's recent criminal behavior, which this thread is about: lets hope if Jacob Blake is convicted of breaking and entering, raping his ex girlfriend, stealing her car, and stealing $1,000 from her, he serves the maximum sentence. Justice needs to be served for his horrific actions. Surely you would agree with this. Or do you think his ex girlfriend does not deserve justice because of what an officer did, which, of course, would be be covered in a DIFFERENT THREAD?

Reactions: HIWILLE and goldmom

Are you being obtuse? He was not randomly targeted by the police due to his skin color after "breaking up a fright." He was being arrested for the warrant out for his arrest for his violent crimes. It has everything to do with "this shooting." As much as the left wants to lie and distort what happened, the truth is better. After a guy brushes off a taser and a physical struggle, he doesn't get to reach into his vehicle. He was shot because he was a threat to himself, the officers and his children. FFS how Goddamned stupid are you people?

You are pretty stupid, aren't you? This thread obviously is not about how many times he was shot. It is about his recent criminal behavior and clarifying that he did not rape a 14 year old; he raped his ex girl friend.

And, again, regarding Blake's recent criminal behavior, which this thread is about: lets hope if Jacob Blake is convicted of breaking and entering, raping his ex girlfriend, stealing her car, and stealing $1,000 from her, he serves the maximum sentence. Justice needs to be served for his horrific actions. Surely you would agree with this. Or do you think his ex girlfriend does not deserve justice because of what an officer did, which, of course, would be be covered in a DIFFERENT THREAD?

Time to go back to the angry Fran avatar.

None of this is relevant to the issue of police using lethal force but it does wonders to boost some people's self esteem apparently.

What the hell. Again, this thread has to do with clearing up Blake's recent criminal past. He is charged with raping his ex girl friend, not a 14 year old. He is also charged with breaking & entering, stealing her car and stealing $1000 from her.

Why is this so difficult to comprehend?

Do you want justice for the ex girl friend or not? Yes or no? Or are you ok with rape? Yes or no?

If you want to talk about the shooting & if were justifiable, go to the other threads. It's not that hard. But i guess it is for you.

What the hell. Again, this thread has to do with clearing up Blake's recent criminal past. He is charged with raping his ex girl friend, not a 14 year old. He is also charged with breaking & entering, stealing her car and stealing $1000 from her.

Do you want justice for the ex girl friend or not? Yes or no? Or are you ok with rape? Yes or no?

If you want to talk about the shooting & if were justifiable, go to the other threads. It's not that hard. But i guess it is for you.

Translation: He deserved 7 bullets in his back.

Sorry, Fran. My comments weren't directed at you.

Honestly, I think rapists should be shot.

So the resisting arrest charges were Trumped up charges that many officers have used against certain races of people throughout history.
It happens all the time to all criminals. They use it for negotiation when trying to get confessions and deals.

Translation: He deserved 7 bullets in his back.
False. Never said that. And you know it. But when you are defeated, this is the crap you come up with. Why didn't you just come out and falsely call me me a racist or white supremacist instead? The playbook of the HROT Left wing echo chamber is so obvious.

But to get back on topic, do you agree that he should serve the maximum time if convicted of rape? I am a true Democrat & I believe the woman!

False. Never said that. And you know it. But when you are defeated, this is the crap you come up with. Why didn't you just come out and falsely call me me a racist or white supremacist instead? The playbook of the HROT Left wing echo chamber is so obvious.

But to get back on topic, do you agree that he should serve the maximum time if convicted of rape? I am a true Democrat & I believe the woman!

I wasn't aware that the Wisky police are judge, jury and executioner for accused rapists.

Reactions: BelemNole

Why does anyone care?

Seems like a blatant "smear the victim" effort on your part.

If you want to take a "All Crimes Matter" stance, go for it. But if this guy weren't shot in the back by cops, we wouldn't know or care in particular about his alleged transgressions. They're just a part of "all crime" (assuming there's any actual crime to be concerned about).

The issue is this particular type of crime.

We are a nation where cops coddle white supremacists with real guns but shoot black kids with toy guns and shoot black men in the back.

Get your priorities straight.

Last edited:

We'll see what your starting five looks like this season before we make any definitive judgments about your racism.

In all seriousness, yes, he should regardless of whether the police did or did not f*** up.

Reactions: Franisdaman
You just got snookered into participating in Fran's smear.

Note, Blake apparently hasn't been convicted. And if he had been, wouldn't you want to hear the whole story before you decided on the sentence?

I read it as a hypothetical. If he is indeed guilty of rape, I'm okay with him getting shot.

I have no reason to question Fran's veracity on his motive for posting.

Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT