ADVERTISEMENT

In the Final Leg of Its Retreat, the "Peoples Convoy" is Defeated by a Large Group of Egg-Throwing Kids

nu2u

HR Legend
Aug 10, 2006
After spending several weeks accomplishing nothing except aggravating other drivers and spending long hours every day honking their horns and driving around in circles on the outskirts of D.C., the misfit collection of MAGA loving truckers known as the Peoples Convoy recently pulled up their campground stakes and announced a return to their base- Sacramento, CA.

Almost home, the truckers decided to roll into San Francisco. Unable to find Nancy Pelosi's house, they decided to harass a CA state Dem official and her support for abortion rights. To no one's surprise, it didn't go well.

SF police ordered them to move.

They are calling it the defeat at Rockridge Safeway

"It was here the convoy members made their mistake, driving onto busy, one-lane College Avenue on the Berkeley-Oakland border. There, slowed down by the usual Friday afternoon traffic, they were sitting ducks outside the Safeway. A large group of kids, armed with eggs purchased at the grocery store, began pelting the convoy."

A fitting end to a MAGA circus act.

Last edited:
But the uncontrolled diabetes, COPD and meth addictions will shorten it up.
What do you think of the Chinese being extremely fearful of Covid? What do they know that we don’t? I’m more nervous about my prior infection with Covid than the vaccine I got.

What do you think of the Chinese being extremely fearful of Covid? What do they know that we don’t? I’m more nervous about my prior infection with Covid than the vaccine I got.
Meh. After 2 years of this, I'm numb. If another variant and wave happen... So be it. We'll go back to overfilled hospitals and me filling out death certificates for people who didn't need to die because they didn't listen to recommendations from experts. I couldn't begin to guess what they may know. I'll take it as it comes.

Meh. After 2 years of this, I'm numb. If another variant and wave happen... So be it. We'll go back to overfilled hospitals and me filling out death certificates for people who didn't need to die because they didn't listen to recommendations from experts. I couldn't begin to guess what they may know. I'll take it as it comes.
When you say people who didn’t need to die, you mean ones that didn’t get vaccinated, right?

The PC organizer privately raised almost $2M so far.... further confirmation that the MAGA cult are incredibly easy marks. Bannon partied on a yacht after he bilked the guppies for millions to build a fake wall.

It was a clusterf*ck from beginning to end but the convoy organizer was smart enough to avoid arrest .... I tip my bottle to him for another successful MAGA fleecing.

The PC organizer privately raised almost $2M so far.... further confirmation that the MAGA cult are incredibly easy marks. Bannon partied on a yacht after he bilked the guppies for millions to build a fake wall.

It was a clusterf*ck from beginning to end but the convoy organizer was smart enough to avoid arrest .... I tip my bottle to him for another successful MAGA fleecing.

If I had no ethics I'd be coming up with different ways to fleece them

They're on their way back to DC. Saw it posted in another thread but can't find out. Link to cult's FB page..

They're on their way back to DC. Saw it posted in another thread but can't find out. Link to cult's FB page..

Boy, go one or two comments down and it gets super WOKE! Ucronazis? Plus the obligatory side order of anti-Semitism.

Never thought of it this way…the Chinese measures are pretty draconian and just don’t make a whole lot of sense….unless they know something we don’t.

I’ll climb out of the rabbit hole now

Never thought of it this way…the Chinese measures are pretty draconian and just don’t make a whole lot of sense….unless they know something we don’t.

I’ll climb out of the rabbit hole now
Is the Chinese C19 vaccine efficiency around 51 %.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT