ADVERTISEMENT

In the liberal Mecca called Chicago : At least 31 shot, 5 fatally, in Labor Day weekend gun violence, police say

RicoSuave102954

HB Heisman
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
You're definitely not going to hear Kammie Harris or Timmie Walz talk about these types of shootings because it's not the interesting narrative they want to spout off about.
At least 31 people were shot over the Labor Day weekend in Chicago.

Five people were killed in shootings throughout the city.

3 injured, 2 critically, in West Pullman shooting: Chicago police​

Woman shot to death inside moving car in Washington Park, police say​

Loop Starbucks struck by gunfire, Chicago police say​

See how easy it is to find a recent article to spread your faux outrage? But this isn't as good as the one you posted and then immediately took down after I pointed out it was 4 months old. But for anyone wondering, this is the article he tried with the Chicago outrage about 10 minutes ago using the same format for a thread title:

See how easy it is to find a recent article to spread your faux outrage? But this isn't as good as the one you posted and then immediately took down after I pointed out it was 4 months old. But for anyone wondering, this is the article he tried with the Chicago outrage about 10 minutes ago using the same format for a thread title:

And what's the price of tea in China?

And what's the price of tea in China?

Weak deflect attempt. But to answer your question: The retail price range for China black tea is between US$ 3.81 and US$ 14.29 per kilogram or between US$ 1.73 and US$ 6.48 per pound(lb).

Took me just a few seconds to find that out. Instead of regurgitating what's on your Facebook, X and TruthSocial feeds try doing some independent research outside of your virtual "news" safe spaces, you'll be amazed at what you find and you won't look like such a fool like OP does regularly.

Follow me for more tips on how to not be such an obvious message board troll.

How many of them were killed by knives? By clubs? By slingshots? Perhaps the issue is easy access to guns.

LOL - speaking of faux outrage?

What was not true about either article?

Chicago is a shithole city ran by less than intelligent people.

Weak deflect attempt. But to answer your question: The retail price range for China black tea is between US$ 3.81 and US$ 14.29 per kilogram or between US$ 1.73 and US$ 6.48 per pound(lb).

Took me just a few seconds to find that out. Instead of regurgitating what's on your Facebook, X and TruthSocial feeds try doing some independent research outside of your virtual "news" safe spaces, you'll be amazed at what you find and you won't look like such a fool like OP does regularly.

Follow me for more tips on how to not be such an obvious message board troll.
So once again whether the story is 4 days or 4 months old the point being made is that Chicago is a shit hole city where human life is valued very little.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT