ADVERTISEMENT

IN THIS HOUSE WE BELIEVE

Dec 31, 2014
Think I may order a few.

You know what flag flies at my house? Old Red White and Blue. No tattered edges, no rustic brown, no rainbows, weird color lines. Love it or leave it my friend. Also sometimes the white W flag when the cubs ever win a game.

71Ke2KajxeL.__AC_SY300_SX300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

Last edited:
Think I may order a few.

It's good when people like you put those signs up because I know which neighbors my kids should avoid at Halloween.

Think I may order a few.

Oh man, you should totally do it. All your neighbors will know who the unhinged lunatic is.

You know what flag flies at my house? Old Red White and Blue. No tattered edges, no rustic brown, no rainbows, weird color lines. Love it or leave it my friend. Also sometimes the white W flag when the cubs ever win a game.

71Ke2KajxeL.__AC_SY300_SX300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg
Besides the American flag, I fly all types of sports flags…including a Hawkeye flag on game days. 😉

Think I may order a few.

Think I may order a few.

“Taxation is theft”?

Build your own damn roads, teach your own kids math and science, put your own house fire out, and fight off all foreign invaders on your own.

Think I may order a few.

200w.gif

"Censorship is wrong"
"News is propaganda"

Glad to see you coming down in hard opposition to Republican book bans and Fox News & the Epoch Times.

2020:
LOCKDOWNS WORK
MASKS WORK
SIX FEET DISTANCING
VACCINE 98% EFFECTIVE
IF YOU GET THE VACCINE YOU CANT GET COVID
IF YOU GET THE VACCINE YOU CANT TRANSMIT IT

2022: yeah that were all lies.

I’ve always wondered what the “Taxation is theft” crowd’s plan is for funding essential services such as roads and schools and a military, just to name a few.
It's coming, it will be released soon. You'll like it very much, it's very smart. Some people are saying it will be the best plan ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT