ADVERTISEMENT

Ina Garten is just nailing it today

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
One of her Restaurant Rules episodes.
Oven roasted sea bass wrapped in prosciutto with roasted vegetables. Rarely do I make stuff I see on her shows. But, this looks good.

Food Network link

Originally posted by lucas80:

You are a Godless communist, America hater if you think these brownies don't look amazing.
I wonder what is the point of putting flour on the chocolate chips?

Originally posted by naturalmwa:

You are a Godless communist, America hater if you think these brownies don't look amazing.
It's for people like me that depend on gluten. More gluten I say.

That is a common technique to keep things separated when you add them to a batter. Keeps them from clumping, or sinking. Normally you see it when adding things like blueberries to a batter when making muffins. Same principle in the brownie batter.

That is a common technique to keep things separated when you add them to a batter. Keeps them from clumping, or sinking. Normally you see it when adding things like blueberries to a batter when making muffins. Same principle in the brownie batter.
I finally learned something useful around here.

I finally learned something useful around here.
Thanks Obama!

Originally posted by dandh:

Instead of cooking, she needs to have a lifestyle show. They could call it Ina Garten Da Vida (baby).
Yes-Thats-Awesome-Seann-William-Scott-Gif.gif

It's raining men! Hallelujah!! (Song being played during opening scene of replay of "Cold Case" on TV right now).

I'm just not a big fan of Ina Garten. Apparently, she's an extremely bright woman, but her style is just not positive to me.
This post was edited on 3/18 8:13 PM by mstp1992

Originally posted by mstp1992:
It's raining men! Hallelujah!! (Song being played during opening scene of replay of "Cold Case" on TV right now).

I'm just not a big fan of Ina Garten. Apparently, she's an extremely bright woman, but her style is just not positive to me.
This post was edited on 3/18 8:13 PM by mstp1992
That's why I noticed and got all excited. She is too centered on French cuisine for my tastes. She assumes that most of her viewers have 32 ingredients to make a cream sauce and baked chicken recipe. She seems to think that all of her viewers have a huge garden behind their house on the Hampton's in which to entertain.
I've made her brownies before, though. They are good. She has a caramel and sea salt one that's awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT