ADVERTISEMENT

Incest Is Best

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
incest.jpeg

it was ok back then because god said so.. also, moral relativism is bad.. except when it is our god changing his mind on what is ok and what isn't.. err something.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Love the fact the OP constantly comes to a sports themed message board so desperately wanting people to think he is the smartest man in the room. I'm guessing he is mentally overmatched going to sites where topics are a little deeper than wouldja and Friday beer threads.

Love the fact the OP constantly comes to a sports themed message board so desperately wanting people to think he is the smartest man in the room. I'm guessing he is mentally overmatched going to sites where topics are a little deeper than wouldja and Friday beer threads.
Especially, when we all know I'm the smartest man in the room.

:cool::p:Do_O

I wonder how that fits into the biblical story?
I'm still waiting for an explanation of where Cain and Seth found wives. I suppose monkeys are as plausible as a separate creation of humans on the other side of the creek. Adam and Eve may have had some daughters who were simply deemed too unimportant to be mentioned by name in the bible. Is there any mention of them marrying their sisters?

And why are there no good stories about Seth? I mean Abel is dead, so we are all descended from Cain or Seth. Shouldn't we have lots of good stories about the good son Seth?

I bet there's plenty of biblical evidence to prove that Republicans are descended from Cain and Democrats from Seth.

I'm still waiting for an explanation of where Cain and Seth found wives. I suppose monkeys are as plausible as a separate creation of humans on the other side of the creek. Adam and Eve may have had some daughters who were simply deemed too unimportant to be mentioned by name in the bible. Is there any mention of them marrying their sisters?

And why are there no good stories about Seth? I mean Abel is dead, so we are all descended from Cain or Seth. Shouldn't we have lots of good stories about the good son Seth?

I bet there's plenty of biblical evidence to prove that Republicans are descended from Cain and Democrats from Seth.
Well, didn't Adam and Eve have something like 33 sons and 23 daughters eventually? I read some argument about this a few years back and the author stated that Adam and Eve and their offspring were genetically pure enough to not warrant the 'sin of incest.' Moses added a law against inbreeding to protect future children because the mutations caught up to the human race.

Well, didn't Adam and Eve have something like 33 sons and 23 daughters eventually? I read some argument about this a few years back and the author stated that Adam and Eve and their offspring were genetically pure enough to not warrant the 'sin of incest.' Moses added a law against inbreeding to protect future children because the mutations caught up to the human race.
How could there be mutations in God's perfect creation.

I have never seen mention of all those sons and daughters, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's in there. Can someone point me to the actual part(s) of scripture that talk about that?

I have never seen mention of all those sons and daughters, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's in there. Can someone point me to the actual part(s) of scripture that talk about that?

Just go to one of the searchable Bibles and search for "Begat"

I think it actually comes from Jewish tradition in some pre-Bible texts of some sort. I'm just going from memory so I could be wrong and I'm actually thinking of the Duggars.

I wonder how Adam and Eve died. We know they lived for hundreds of years but are we told how they died? Old age? Fighting neanderthals? Drunk driving?

Clearly the wives were cave girls.

Genesis 5:4 says Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. I'm no scientist but I think you can have a shit load of kids in that time...assumming his fertility lasted at least 700 years and there were no ED issues.

Genesis 5:4 says Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters. I'm no scientist but I think you can have a shit load of kids in that time...assumming his fertility lasted at least 700 years and there were no ED issues.
Odd's are about 400 of those years included a dead wang.

Reactions: naturalmwa

I have to feel sorry for Eve's lady parts. After 56 kids it must have just been a dumpster fire down there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT