ADVERTISEMENT

Incoming Biden chief of staff on COVID vaccine rollout: 'We're inheriting a huge mess'

Correct statement. Unless you are a delusional member of the MAGA cult.

Would you expect any other type of statement? Already absolving themselves of any responsibility.

Wanting a free pass of sorts.

Would you expect any other type of statement? Already absolving themselves of any responsibility.

That doesn't absolve people of responsibility. But I would say the fact that there is a mess . . . and there is should mean that Republicans should probably shut up for at least the first 2 years of Biden's administration. Anything in the 2nd 2 years is generally going to be on Biden.

But I don't expect that. . . on Jan 21st they will probably be screaming about how many people have COVID. Of course they will do this screaming in crowded rooms without wearing a mask.

That doesn't absolve people of responsibility. But I would say the fact that there is a mess . . . and there is should mean that Republicans should probably shut up for at least the first 2 years of Biden's administration. Anything in the 2nd 2 years is generally going to be on Biden.

But I don't expect that. . . on Jan 21st they will probably be screaming about how many people have COVID.

People blamed Bush well beyond Obama’s first two years. But then you already knew that.

People blamed Bush well beyond Obama’s first two years. But then you already knew that.

I'm not going to defend everything every democrat has to say. I'm only really one of them on the basis that they are the only major political party left that is sane and isn't a cult.

It is an uncomfortable alliance at best. One I would be happy to give up the moment the other major party returns to some degree of sanity.

Stop with your stupid posts. What has trump done to try and help us regarding the pandemic? Biden is not trump so don't start. Nobody is making excuses, stating facts. I realize you aren't used to hearing facts the last 5 or so years.

Reactions: torbee
We should all thank God that a Covid 19 vaccine was even
available in 9 months. The distribution of it varies from
state to state & it was West Virginia who did not follow the
federal govt. guidelines and got the vaccine into the arms
of most citizens.

I'm not going to defend everything every democrat has to say. I'm only really one of them on the basis that they are the only major political party left that is sane and isn't a cult.

It is an uncomfortable alliance at best. One I would be happy to give up the moment the other major party returns to some degree of sanity.

There are millions and millions of Trump supporters that are disgusted with what happened at the Capitol. And they don’t agree with some of his behavior. But they agree with many of his policies. Are those people part of a cult?

There are millions and millions of Trump supporters that are disgusted with what happened at the Capitol. And they don’t agree with some of his behavior. But they agree with many of his policies. Are those people part of a cult?

Hard to tell without looking at any individual situation but AT BEST they would still be enabling a cult leader to take the reigns of government.

Prior to Donald Trump forming up his own cult no one in their right mind would have wanted a cult leader running the government.

And for the record what policies? Trump didn't have any policies he firmly believed in other than the freaking wall.

No. But the non-cult members are a minority if you look at the polls.

Reactions: Hoosierhawkeye
Oh boy it's Obama all over again. No responsibility for at least 6 years. Everything will be Trumps fault just like Bush.

Oh boy it's Obama all over again. No responsibility for at least 6 years. Everything will be Trumps fault just like Bush.

Generally Obama stopped talking about Bush after the first year.

And maybe if you want them to take responsibility earlier, it would help if your Republican administrations stopped leaving the country in the shitter at the end of their presidencies.

Hard to tell without looking at any individual situation but AT BEST they would still be enabling a cult leader to take the reigns of government.

Prior to Donald Trump forming up his own cult no one in their right mind would have wanted a cult leader running the government.

And for the record what policies? Trump didn't have any policies he firmly believed in other than the freaking wall.

Ok. I can see now that you can’t even be reasonable.

I would argue I am being reasonable. Donald Trump had clearly formed a cult and was the cult leader in November 2020. Yet 70 some odd million people voted for him.

AT BEST those people are enabling a cult leader. Most of them based on the polls we are seeing are firmly in his cult.

Reactions: Tom Paris

To be fair, Trump was, himself, not taking responsibility for events during his own own administration so...

tenor.png

You know I've been voting since election 2000 and in my adult life it sure seems like Democrats are constantly being forced to clean up messes from Republican administrations.

The republicans are doing a great job of selling the public on the notion that the democrats are the party of the level-headed institutionalists. The "grown-ups" in the room.

I don’t think a statement like this is productive. Everyone’s opinion of the trump administration is baked in and you’re not changing anyone’s mind. Just come out and say there are some challenges and we are moving ahead in dealing with those challenges.

At some point, someone is going to have to rise above the political crap and stop with name calling.

Having to figure out how to more effectively distribute multiple vaccines sounds like a good problem to have,.. Shut up and demonstrate the ability to at least wipe your own ass...

We should all thank God that a Covid 19 vaccine was even
available in 9 months. The distribution of it varies from
state to state & it was West Virginia who did not follow the
federal govt. guidelines and got the vaccine into the arms
of most citizens.

Article in this mornings QC Times, said at least 7.5% of the state has received the first of two shots.

Be reasonable and answer my question above - what has trump done to help us with the pandemic? He downplayed it, so I doubt that could be an answer. He hasn't attended a covid meeting for several months, so that didn't help. He suggested bleach, so nope, no help there. You may have to resort to the old reliable "he stopped the Chinese from coming here" response.

Having to figure out how to more effectively distribute multiple vaccines sounds like a good problem to have,.. Shut up and demonstrate the ability to at least wipe your own ass...

This good problem should have been considered and resolved months ago. Not now.

Correct statement. Unless you are a delusional member of the MAGA cult.

Never liked when Trump always blamed Obama, and the same would be said for the new Administration. No leader should blame his predecessor for things they are dealing with. Just shut up and create a plan that will improve things. This type of talk would always be frowned upon by a head coach talking about the previous coach and what he is dealing with. Nobody wants to hear it. Just get results.

What policies?

Because any generic Republican could have gotten you the exact same results without the circus. Yet, Rs overwhelmingly chose the circus.

The one thing they are inheriting however are actual vaccines thanks to the Trump administration.

I suppose you don't think any previous president would have done as much as trump has regarding getting the vaccines available? Just a side note, I believe it was the trump administration that turned down a large order that Pfizer offered last summer. Sure would have been nice to have had them.

Reactions: noleclone2
I suppose you don't think any previous president would have done as much as trump has regarding getting the vaccines available? Just a side note, I believe it was the trump administration that turned down a large order that Pfizer offered last summer. Sure would have been nice to have had them.
Trump didn't want to put all of the government eggs into at the time was an unproven vaccine. If he did you would be on here to complain that Trump bought all that extra dam Pfizer vaccine if came out to be ineffective to stop covid.

Never liked when Trump always blamed Obama, and the same would be said for the new Administration. No leader should blame his predecessor for things they are dealing with. Just shut up and create a plan that will improve things. This type of talk would always be frowned upon by a head coach talking about the previous coach and what he is dealing with. Nobody wants to hear it. Just get results.

I don't remember past presidents ignoring a global pandemic or inciting a violent insurrection that resulted in dead cops and the legislative branch heading for cover. Biden can't even have people at his inauguration. Biden's team will get to work but Trump was an utter disaster. It's responsible to acknowledge that

Trump didn't want to put all of the government eggs into at the time was an unproven vaccine. If he did you would be on here to complain that Trump bought all that extra dam Pfizer vaccine if came out to be ineffective to stop covid.

That's not what happened. The vaccine was the same one they have produced and distributed now. Pfizer offered something like 100,000 doses to the US when it would be approved and available. trump turned them down, went back later to try and get it, and was turned down because they already offered it to another country.

Yes...because they knew exactly who and what he was and voted for him anyway. As for the millions who are "disgusted"...after the insurrection, Trump's popularity among Republicans cratered...to 60%. And many who disapprove are blaming the left for what happened on Jan 6. Kinda like you with your 2017 inauguration claims.

Yeah...cult.

😂😂😂

What - EXACTLY - is "unreasonable" about that post?

Well no.....92 recession, 08 great recession/housing crisis, mess of 2020....

At this point it's safe to assume that anytime a Dem takes over a republican admin it's going to be a total shit show. History not lying here

Generally Obama stopped talking about Bush after the first year.

And maybe if you want them to take responsibility earlier, it would help if your Republican administrations stopped leaving the country in the shitter at the end of their presidencies.
1 year? Good memory you have there lol

I bet all the vaccines are like out behind the white house in little plastic kids swimming pools full of ice.

ADVERTISEMENT