ADVERTISEMENT

Incoming Republican member of the House: "Hitler had it right on one thing"

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
Mary Miller was sworn in on Sunday, and wasted no time in giving a rousing, heartwarming tribute to Adolf Hitler. When called out by Democrats and Republicans, Miller went silent except for a statement released in her name blaming the Libs. Miller represents a rural, downstate district in Illinois. Her husband is a noted proponent of Illinois splitting into two separate states, and he was at the coup attempt on Wednesday. She could have released one of those, "I'm sorry that someone was offended by what I said", non apologies. She could have given a heartfelt apology. But, no, she's sticking to victimization.
How does Kevin McCarthy react in the wake of Wednesday? How does he react as the GOP is taken over by extremists?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...gresswoman-hitler-right-one-thing/6590085002/

Probably not wise to quote Hitler when saying it but what she was saying about having the youth and having the future seems to be fairly mild.

I think the most offensive part of it was "Hitler got one thing right". As he's generally not a person one wants to praise.

But IDK, this is only registering like a 3 out of 10 on my outrage meter . . . Anyone want to explain to me why this is wrong.

Oopsie. Miller’s husband, Chris, a member of the Illinois legislature, has been identified as being at the January insurrection. His pick up truck had a sticker for the 3 percenters, a far right nut job group on it. He is now lying and says he didn’t know what it meant, even though his Facebook account has promoted them, and Q conspiracy theories.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicag...s-three-percenters-militia-insurrection-truck

White supremist with Nazi affections and fringe conspiracy connections. Doesn't seem out of the ordinary for Reptiles now-a-days.

tenor.gif

Reactions: dgordo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT