ADVERTISEMENT

Independent women voters - a massive swing to the Republicans

Did you tell here she's buying more stock and when the market goes back up, which it will, she's going to have even more money? I doubt it. It amazes how much some of you guys panic when the market is down. Buy. Low.
Wrong again Tommy. IRA rules require earned income to be able to continue contributing, plus RDMs ( required minimum distributions ) kick in at 72. So when you have a 30% downturn at the wrong time in your life you may never recover, but you knew that. No, you didn't, you're a good little team Blue lapdog...

Wrong again Tommy. IRA rules require earned income to be able to continue contributing, plus RDMs ( required minimum distributions ) kick in at 72. So when you have a 30% downturn at the wrong time in your life you may never recover, but you knew that. No, you didn't, you're a good little team Blue lapdog...
So, you would get less/mo?

Here is the GOP. Embarrassing. Pathetic.

This is actually comedian David Cross and this is a complete parody. I caught this almost immediately.

This is actually comedian David Cross and this is a complete parody. I caught this almost immediately.

Go look at the idiots actual twitter feed. 😆

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT