ADVERTISEMENT

Indian Americans

Are going to put Kamala and Tim in the white house. If you had told me this in the 80's, I would have said pass me the crack pipe. The enthusiasm is palpable and I'm misty eyed seeing such a diverse crowd. You haters are a sad pathetic lot.
Cuck.

Are going to put Kamala and Tim in the white house. If you had told me this in the 80's, I would have said pass me the crack pipe. The enthusiasm is palpable and I'm misty eyed seeing such a diverse crowd. You haters are a sad pathetic lot.
Glad to see that you have joined the kamala party after your initial skepticism....which was understandable.
Let's go!!!!

Reactions: Torg and GOHOX69
Heeeeeeeeey..neey...neey....neey....neey...... Hey, are we still meeting at Cedar Ridge so I can snap a pic of your license plate?!

I would guess that the 1.47 percent is even more in Michigan and Pennsylvania
According to the American Immigration Council, India is the second largest country of origin for immigrants in Pennsylvania, accounting for 8.9% of the state's immigrant population. The top countries of origin for immigrants in Pennsylvania are:

Citizens from India rolling into the voting booths like:

lr-dance.gif

Last edited:
I would guess that the 1.47 percent is even more in Michigan and Pennsylvania
In 2018, 11% of Michigan's immigrant population were from India, making it the second largest country of origin for immigrants in the state. This was up from 2010, when 52,000 people were born in India, to 65,000 in 2016. Indians are the largest Asian immigrant group in Michigan.

Reactions: GOHOX69
As of 2018, 8% of immigrants in Wisconsin were from India, which is the second largest country of origin for immigrants in the state. The top country of origin for immigrants in Wisconsin is Mexico, at 28%. Other top countries of origin include China (5%), Laos (4%), and the Philippines (3%).

Reactions: GOHOX69
You don’t think JD’s comments about menopausal Indian women will boost turnout for the GOP?

So, she's playing the India card this week? Last week she was playing the Soul Sista card now she has the ruby polished and stuck to her forehead.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: HawkMD and GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT