ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana - Illinois - Wisconsin - Iowa

Indiana = 55%
Illinois = 30%
Wisconsin = 75%
Iowa = 80%

So odds all four win = 10%

Originally posted by Ray Kinsella:
If we're talking seeding in the BTT for Iowa, the Wisconsin game would be irrelevant if the other 3 win.

As for the other 3 winning; I'd put it around 15%.

Ray is correct. I guess his percentage is probably off, but the other stuff is a bullseye.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Ray Kinsella:
If we're talking seeding in the BTT for Iowa, the Wisconsin game would be irrelevant if the other 3 win.

As for the other 3 winning; I'd put it around 15%.
Ray: Yes, you are correct...but I want Ohio State to get that 7th loss so we can get over them w/o the tiebreaker - its vanity on my part.

edit; wrong thread; carry on

This post was edited on 3/6 10:17 AM by StormHawk42

I'd also like to avoid OSU getting a big win to jump is in NCAA tourney seeding. As of now, most have us a couple spots ahead of them in the pecking order.

Biggest needs are Indiana to win and Iowa to win. From there, hope for Wisconsin and Illinois. Further out there, root for Nova over St. John's, Providence over Butler and Tulsa over SMU.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Wisconsin and Iowa both win (probably 90% for Wisky, 80% for Iowa). I give IU a 45% chance of beating MSU. ILL, maybe 40% chance of winning at PU. That's my best guess.

This post was edited on 3/6 10:29 AM by TampaHawkfan

Originally posted by TampaHawkfan:
Wisconsin and Iowa both win (probably 90% for Wisky, 80% for Iowa). I give IU a 45% chance of beating MSU. ILL, maybe 40% chance of winning at PU. That's my best guess.

This post was edited on 3/6 10:29 AM by TampaHawkfan
Sounds about right. I don't think it hurts Iowa at all for OSU to win, and it probably would help our RPI. MSU - IU will depend a lot on how the game is officiated. Neither team has been playing well. Purdue is usually tough to beat at home, but both teams are going to come in feeling a lot of pressure. Loser is going to need something big in the BTT to get an invitation to the dance. Illannoy is going to have to hit a bunch of threes to win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT