ADVERTISEMENT

@Indiana is the toughest game left

DDAY_51

HB MVP
Gold Member
Sep 28, 2002
This has been marked as a loss for me since the beginning of the year. Obviously we're better than I thought we'd be, however, this game still worries me.

Playing a good QB on the road coming off a bye week is never ideal. Hopefully Indiana is a little rusty on offense after the week off.

Also concerning is that Maryland just showed the template to beat us with a gimpy CJB...load the box, run blitz, and play man. I think Maryland had better corners than most, but not having a healthy CJB could really hurt us down the stretch. His mobility was huge early in the year - it made it a lot more risky for a defense to man up and blitz - if he got out, it was a big gainer.

Our offensive line needs to dramatically improve their pass protection and our WR's need to do a better job of getting separation - after watching yesterday's game, I'd be shocked if our last four opponents didn't just run blitz nearly every play and force our WR's and pass protection to beat them.

This one worries me a bit, and I think a gimpy CJB will make the last four a lot tougher to win than they would be otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.