ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana vs Nebraska

thunderstruck1

HB All-State
Dec 22, 2023
2 teams with great records who have played nobody. Be interested how this game goes. Indiana has a much tougher schedule the last part of the season then they did in the first part. So does Nebraska for that matter. Like I said we are in the meat of the schedule now, welcome to the grind.

2 teams with great records who have played nobody. Be interested how this game goes. Indiana has a much tougher schedule the last part of the season then they did in the first part. So does Nebraska for that matter. Like I said we are in the meat of the schedule now, welcome to the grind.
Nebraska has
@ Ohio ST
UCLA
@USC
Wisconsin
@Iowa

Indiana has
Washington
@Mich St
Michigan
@Ohio St
Purdue

Gonna be interesting. I think Indiana is the real deal.

nice first drive by iu for a TD. my first look at the guys and they look good. very nice qb pick up by them from the portal.

Go Hoosiers is right. I think both teams probably drop one to 3 more games each after this game. Would rather have downer Nebby team since we play them and not IU

Sheesh, Indiana offense looked solid on that first drive.
AD10C3622A9FFA1DA5D2BE1551D9CD0BA97EA193

Indiana came to play. Nebraska board in meltdown mode already. Lots of game left though. That sweet ass play by the Nebraska kick returner was awesome.

Reactions: LukaDuka
We moved out of that glass house a long time ago.

I’m not so sure about that. Only other time I can remember seeing that was us. Only our guy took in one step further and threw the ball back in play. I still can’t believe that shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT