ADVERTISEMENT

Indignant emotionally upset Fl governor just a couple of weeks ago

After seeing the many Floridians highlighted in the news lately, I feel so lucky to live in California. Well, mostly lucky not to live there. Jeez.

Ah. An article from 2018 calling out candidate DeSantis from one of those kinds of "newspapers" they have in convenience stores and local restaurants that you look at and throw away. Big "accusation gotcha": He was purportedly an "Admin" for a "racist" Facebook page? WTF is that?
When you make these sorts of thin ice accusatory statements in a campaign where you need to ramp up the minority vote for a minority candidate who sucks, you take it to one of these media sources where the alternative cult types who work there are wearing clown shoes full time.

So you don't dispute he is a racist piece of shit. We're cool.

Sweetheart, my very own marriage was illegal in my lifetime. I need no history lessons from you. I live it every day.
Thank you, sweetheart. I'm glad that those bad old days are long gone, and I'm sure you are as well.

I’ll take “Tweets that didn’t age well”
for $200, Alex...
Florida Stats 4/12/2020:

Population: 3rd
Cases: 9th
Deaths: 11th
Deaths per million: 22nd

Florida is managing this better than most of the other big states. Take off your glasses and review the stats on worldometers.

Seems to me there is no correlation between state lockdowns and keeping cases down. Florida is a prime example of that.

girl-crossed-fingers.jpg

Please, oh please hit The Villages....

What would have been indefensible is electing someone who was already the subject of a criminal investigation, and who was living a lie and could have been subjected to blackmail for it. I think his wife might be inclined to agree.
Gwen Graham would have been a very formidable candidate and you know it as well as I do.
This, well, this is damn funny.

Just the usual Monday bump I'm sure but Florida set the single day record with 132 deaths.

Great job DeSantis. How about removing your head from Trump's ass and actually lead from the front.

Some threads continue to demonstrate the
lack of class and good manners. This is
one of them when you wish someone gets
Covid19.

Some threads continue to demonstrate the
lack of class and good manners. This is
one of them when you wish someone gets
Covid19.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT