ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation Is Ending - Can We Do the Election Over?

As Howard Dean used to say: "You can't trust Republicans with your money."

He was right.
What does that even mean?

can we trust democrats?

can you trust any politician?

what does “money” even mean when it is printed and spent with zero attempt to fund it via tax increases or other cuts?

Such a hack. I hope you live long enough to see the Holocaust that is coming. When the interest on the debt consumes damn near all revenue.

That isn't some "right wing media opinion". That's a fact.

Go Team BLUE!
No, it's strictly opinion. What Biden did for America's economy was to prevent a depression and his policies certainly didn't create the worldwide economic inflation we're seeing today.

Team Blue has a history of pulling America out of economic problems created by team fiscal responsibility. The great Republican depression and the great Republican recession are but two examples. The third example is what's going on today. After the right wing's carelessness with Covid, their masklessness and disrespect for social distancing measures killed small businesses and kept schools closed, destroying our economy for a political stance.

Well it was a question...that went unanswered so apparently I wasn't the only one who didn't know

Very few people didn’t expect the Nevada race to tighten at the very least. If Laxalt were to have held on, it would have been by his fingertips, not the margin you cited.

Very few people didn’t expect the Nevada race to tighten at the very least. If Laxalt were to have held on, it would have been by his fingertips, not the margin you cited.
Can't say I follow Nevada politics very close - hence the question

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT