ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation Reduction Act

Have you done any research? You are an idiot. You think I am on team blue? Nobody takes you serious because you only believe in 2 teams. You are a joke.
The IRS is awful and bad its job. Par for the course for most government entities. Throwing more tax payer money at it will not benefit the American populace. Here is one of many examples.

The IRS is awful and bad its job. Par for the course for most government entities. Throwing more tax payer money at it will not benefit the American populace. Here is one of many examples.
STFU. Serious idiot. What are you trying to prove with the attached article?

Doesn't reduce inflation :)

Nice name...kind of misleading.

Estimated Inflationary Effects
PWBM previously provided estimates of the Build Back Better Act (H.R. 5376) on inflation. Estimating the impact of the current Inflation Reduction Act on inflation is challenged by the smaller size of the program’s spending and taxes relative to the overall U.S. economy. For these estimates, PWBM uses an “impulse response” model that is standard in economics and subject to its own model limitations. We measure inflation as the Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) price index. We estimate that the Inflation Reduction Act will produce a very small increase in inflation for the first few years, up to 0.05 percent points in 2024. We estimate a 0.25 percentage point fall in the PCE price index by the late 2020s. These point estimates, however, are not statistically different than zero, thereby indicating a very low level of confidence that the legislation will have any impact on inflation.

Ya, I was just reading about it.

The name is absolutely misleading. They basically passed a different version of the green new deal that will increase government spending which will in turn lead to--wait for it--more inflation. They took their biggest campaign challenge for the fall (inflation) and just renamed the bill that will increase inflation long term as being an anti-inflation bill.

Ya, I was just reading about it.

The name is absolutely misleading. They basically passed a different version of the green new deal that will increase government spending which will in turn lead to--wait for it--more inflation. They took their biggest campaign challenge for the fall (inflation) and just renamed the bill that will increase inflation long term as being an anti-inflation bill.
Best case I’ve read is inflation neutral. Worst case…slight inflationary.

Regardless….misleading name.

Lol.

Enacting the bill would affect economic activity and inflation beyond 2023. CBO has not evaluated those effects.
Lol

Reactions: alaskanseminole
Lol
Lol - see CBO stance.

You really do stick to the propaganda though.

When did referring to the CBO become "propaganda"?

Lol - it's amazing that you don't even realize how far you've been sucked in.
When did referring to the Penn Wharton Business Model become propaganda?

It’s amazing that you don’t realize how much of a hypocritical douchebag you are.

Oh…and the CBO says the effect on inflation will be negligible…thanks for reinforcing my point.

Lol - see CBO stance.

You really do stick to the propaganda though.
So you think this Bill is sincerely directed at reducing inflation?

Disclaimer: I'm not even saying I'm against what's in the Bill, it's just not targeted legislation of how it's being branded.

Disclaimer: I'm not even saying I'm against what's in the Bill, it's just not targeted legislation of how it's being branded.
Of course he doesn’t….unless he’s a complete moron.

I don’t really have a problem with the bill either.,..just get tired of false advertising and gaslighting. Call it the green and deficit reducing bill….would have been more accurate.

Inflation Reduction? GTFO with that bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Our government has become one who governs via Executive Order and Reconciliation bills.

I'm sure when the worm turns no liberals will be crying wolf.

This is nothing more than an end-around to bypass the filibuster.

Enjoy your win...

When did referring to the Penn Wharton Business Model become propaganda?

It’s amazing that you don’t realize how much of a hypocritical douchebag you are.

Oh…and the CBO says the effect on inflation will be negligible…thanks for reinforcing my point.
Penn Wharton has been dismissed for their bad math and being right wing previously. The CBO is non-partisan and didn't offer analysis for 2023 and after - that's the point. The idea of the bill is to impact inflation and do many other things as well. But you and your right wing bias has to search to find anything you can that might be negative about it. You've bought into the right wing propaganda - it's quite evident.

I think it targets inflation in a number of areas (healthcare for example) and provides other benefits. The right wingers on here are in a frenzy trying to find something bad about it. It's funny to watch and debunk.

Are we really going down this route of giving Biden credit for this? Hahaha

Please post the scientists that made this happen.
Oh and in the article it says we are decades away yet. Hopefully not but let’s give credit where credits is due in things like this

Are we really going down this route of giving Biden credit for this? Hahaha

Please post the scientists that made this happen.
You know how this goes. Whatever happens in country (good or bad), was caused by the current president. There is no past or future. It’s the presidential hot potato.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT