ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation under the last three presidents. Check out this graph.

NorthernHawkeye

HR Legend
Dec 23, 2007

im-49718664

Trump and Biden play blame game on inflation. Here’s what prices did under their watch.​

Massive government stimulus contributed to surge in prices

Is this one of those threads where Northern pretends he isn't voting for Trump? I wonder if thee was anything going on in 2021 and 2022 that was out of the norm economically...

Ok. March of 2020. Draw a line. Doesn't correlate quite like the Biden tenure does.
The money associated with COVID wasn’t all sent out in March 2020. The PPP act was a Trump presidency item later in 2020 for $1 trillion. Thank God there was no fraud with that one! All the disrupted supply chains didn’t end in March 2020.

I don’t hold Biden blameless. He tried to put through that dumb $3 trillion bill, which luckily Manchen blocked, and has injected other money into the system. That said, when any republican immediately goes on about Biden causing inflation with no broader thought, I instantly think I’m dealing with a jabroni.

Yes, everything was better under Obama and Trump than it is under Biden.

BUT Trump is mean so we should sign up for more Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk

im-49718664

Trump and Biden play blame game on inflation. Here’s what prices did under their watch.​

Massive government stimulus contributed to surge in prices

Yes, everything was better under Obama and Trump than it is under Biden.

BUT Trump is mean so we should sign up for more Biden.
It’s incredibly embarrassing, as noted by multiple people here, that OP and ilk are all in on a graph that shows Trump’s overheating of the economy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT