ADVERTISEMENT

inner circle

fanpujols5

HR All-State
Oct 26, 2016
Iowa
I am looking to join the inner circle, $25/month donations, but when I go to choose that option, it is telling me that It has to be greater than $300. Can anyone help me out with this?

TIA

I am looking to join the inner circle, $25/month donations, but when I go to choose that option, it is telling me that It has to be greater than $300. Can anyone help me out with this?

TIA
There should be a button/toggle at the top of the choose amount page that lets you select monthly or annually. Level 1 for annually is $300, whereas Level 1 for monthly should be the $25 donation you are looking for.

There should be a button/toggle at the top of the choose amount page that lets you select monthly or annually. Level 1 for annually is $300, whereas Level 1 for monthly should be the $25 donation you are looking for.
Yea I see that, but when I am going to check out on the monthly selected the final invoice reads 310 and change per month.

So how is the wrestling forum holding up over there at 1984? Very active compared to here?

Well if you are who i think you are then you've done nothing but piss and moan about your 25 dollars a month not making you feel special enough for months.

If you aren't who I think you are, and are making fun of that person, then I apologize.
I am pretty sure I am not who you are thinking of...FWIW.

ADVERTISEMENT