ADVERTISEMENT

Inner Circle

Mike Zierath

Family, football and fishing.....
Jun 3, 2002
Flower Mound, TX
I know its been discussed in the past, but I'm Just curious, how many posters here are members? I'll start......I am.

When it was started, then president Randy Novak, provided a lot of momentum. It's definitely one of those things that I think can make the difference.
Haven't heard much about it lately. Chad Beatty seems to be rolling, and he definitely is on top of it.

Mike

Last edited:
I know its been discussed in the past, but I'm Just curious, how many posters here are members? I'll start......I am.

When it was started, then president Randy Novak, provided a lot of momentum. It's definitely one of those things that I think can make the difference.
Haven't heard much about it lately. Chad Beatty seems to be rolling, and he definitely is on top of it.

Mike
Yes sir!

Reactions: acuhawk and Aleric1
Is this one of those Jerk things. Know what I mean? If sooo, where do I sign up

I'm so confused. A member of???
"The Inner Circle" (thread title). Extra work to type in OP).

Mike
I'm an OG member of the IC. Good thread btw

"The Inner Circle" (thread title). Extra work to type in OP).

Thanks 98

Z

I've been a part of this way before this site was born. Go Hawks!!!
Hi Mike, don’t confuse booster, who designates his donation toward the wrestling program, with theHWC Inner Circle. It’s still in its infancy, I think this is year 3. Might be year 4. Click on one of the links above if you’d like more info.

Mike

Reactions: acuhawk
I’m gonna reach out to someone who will know and see how many people are currently participating.

Z
Brad Eldeen is your man. He will probably be along sometime to give the exact number. WDMHawkeye posted the ballpark, and he would know.

you-know-it.gif

Reactions: Aleric1
ADVERTISEMENT