ADVERTISEMENT

Inner Circle

From someone who knows: Currently 570 Inner Circle members. Hell, last time asked, there were only 185 or so. There will be, as someone mentioned, a push to get to 1000 very soon.

Mike

Reactions: johnyt9
Inner Circle is just shy of 590 members strong! Official start date for the Inner Circle was April 2017! It is a great way to support the HWC and helps tremendously with our monthly costs.

@WWDMHawkeye is right, we are nearing a campaign to push our membership to 1000. The campaign has been our agenda for a little over a year. Slightly delayed when @Novakht stepped down this past April, Chad Beatty was hired as the Executive Director, and I took over as the Board President. By the way, I've said it a lot of places, but not sure I have said it here. @Novakht is one heck of a Hawk fan and the work he did for the Program and HWC was/is amazing!

Looking for forward:

Chad, myself, and the board have very focused on enriching the the Inner Circle experience. We also have spent quite a bit of time building our infrastructure so we are ready to support and serve 1000 members! Around March we should start the push!

Thanks for the thread @Mike Zierath!

Join the Inner Circle

Here is a tip if you are on the fence, if you subscribe to our mailing list, you get 5 email sample of the Inner Circle experience. https://www.hawkeyewrestlingclub.com/newsletter/

Last edited:
I know its been discussed in the past, but I'm Just curious, how many posters here are members? I'll start......I am.

When it was started, then president Randy Novak, provided a lot of momentum. It's definitely one of those things that I think can make the difference.
Haven't heard much about it lately. Chad Beatty seems to be rolling, and he definitely is on top of it.

Mike
I am

Inner Circle is just shy of 590 members strong! Official start date for the Inner Circle was April 2017! It is a great way to support the HWC and helps tremendously with our monthly costs.

@WWDMHawkeye is right, we are nearing a campaign to push our membership to 1000. The campaign has been our agenda for a little over a year. Slightly delayed when @Novakht stepped down this past April, Chad Beatty was hired as the Executive Director, and I took over as the Board President. By the way, I've said it a lot of places, but not sure I have said it here. @Novakht is one heck of a Hawk fan and the work he did for the Program and HWC was/is amazing!

Looking for forward:

Chad, myself, and the board have very focused on enriching the the Inner Circle experience. We also have spent quite a bit of time building our infrastructure so we are ready to support and serve 1000 members! Around March we should start the push!

Thanks for the thread @Mike Zierath!

Join the Inner Circle

Here is a tip if you are on the fence, if you subscribe to our mailing list, you get 5 email sample of the Inner Circle experience. https://www.hawkeyewrestlingclub.com/newsletter/

Brad/Mike…do you think the addition of the woman’s program opens a meaningful market for additional members?
Absolutely. I think once everyone sees how Iowa will dominate the womens wrestling world, training partners will stay and it will only make them better. And that will attract more members. Heck, its already paying dividends on the men's side. The better they are, the more interest in the sport!

jarry-hello.gif

ADVERTISEMENT