ADVERTISEMENT

Inner Circle

Jackhawk87

HR All-American
Dec 15, 2007
FYI, the Inner Circle Nineteen84 message board has become more active recently with a lot of great info. If you are an Inner Circle member and want some good quality wrestling discussion with knowledgeable Hawkeye supporters without the trolls, politics, and Covid discussions, you should stop by.

It used to be pretty quiet with not many posts/posters, but it is getting better all the time. Like many of you, I didn’t stop by that often because there wasn’t much to see. The more that join in the discussions over there, the better the threads will get.

And, of course, continue to visit this board.

Can u send me the information. I would like to join. Also, we have all of our fundraiser wrestling photos done now and I would like to donate some to help raise some money.

FYI, the Inner Circle Nineteen84 message board has become more active recently with a lot of great info. If you are an Inner Circle member and want some good quality wrestling discussion with knowledgeable Hawkeye supporters without the trolls, politics, and Covid discussions, you should stop by.

It used to be pretty quiet with not many posts/posters, but it is getting better all the time. Like many of you, I didn’t stop by that often because there wasn’t much to see. The more that join in the discussions over there, the better the threads will get.

And, of course, continue to visit this board.
How do i get into.the message board?

ADVERTISEMENT