ADVERTISEMENT

Inside Hunter Biden’s multimillion-dollar deals with a Chinese energy company

Paywall

but i am sure you are aggrieved about something Hunter Bidens laptop.

hunters laptop is like the pillow guy and thedominion voting machine. Republican 🤡’s claim to have all this evidence, but don’t have shit when their feet are held to the fire to prove anything.

how long has GOP operatives have claimed to have Hunter Bidens laptop? If they got something, spit it out so Hunter and anybody else involved in illegal activities can be held responsible if guilty.

Paywall

hunters laptop is like the pillow guy and thedominion voting machine. Republican 🤡’s claim to have all this evidence, but don’t have shit when their feet are held to the fire to prove anything.

how long has GOP operatives have claimed to have Hunter Bidens laptop? If they got something, spit it out so Hunter and anybody else involved in illegal activities can be held responsible if guilty.
Um. Did you read this?

I have to admit - I'm not seeing the whole Hunter Biden issue. Are his activities a "conflict of interest"? It looks like it. What does that even mean? Is that unethical? Probably - what is the punishment for that?

Was something going on in his dealings with China that is worse than that? I have no idea.

I voted for Joe. But, if Hunter committed crimes he should go to jail, or whatever the penalties are for his crimes. If Joe somehow committed crimes he should be impeached, and then face punishment for his crimes.

But the whole thing looks like HRC - lots of smoke but no fire (maybe).

Paywall

“Sens. Charles E. Grassley and Ron Johnsonon Tuesday presented more bank records that show President Biden’s son Hunter Biden received millions of dollars from companies connected to the communist Chinese regime as recently as 2017.”

• Wow
Reactions: doughuddl2
“Sens. Charles E. Grassley and Ron Johnsonon Tuesday presented more bank records that show President Biden’s son Hunter Biden received millions of dollars from companies connected to the communist Chinese regime as recently as 2017.”
And?

if he did anything illegal, prosecute him and hold him responsible. I dont think republicans want that though as they wouldnt be able to use it as a political football the next 3 years.

I have to admit - I'm not seeing the whole Hunter Biden issue. Are his activities a "conflict of interest"? It looks like it. What does that even mean? Is that unethical? Probably - what is the punishment for that?

Was something going on in his dealings with China that is worse than that? I have no idea.

I voted for Joe. But, if Hunter committed crimes he should go to jail, or whatever the penalties are for his crimes. If Joe somehow committed crimes he should be impeached, and then face punishment for his crimes.

Obviously a special investigation and impeachment are in order.

I couldn’t read the article. If this is 100% absolutely factual so what? Is there more in the article? Hunter Biden is a private citizen. If he committed a crime, throw him in jail. If his dad committed a crime impeach him and throw him in jail. However, in all of the things posted on this, I have not seem any criminal activity plausibly committed by Joe Biden. It seems that there is a possibility that Hunter Biden committed tax fraud and, perhaps a weapons violation.

At the absolute worst, Joe Biden was used by his son for money. His son profited by his dads name. the most you have here is that it looks bad. That shouldn’t disqualify anyone for the presidency in the eyes of most Republicans.

Paywall

...aaand we’re off! 🤡
Be sure to attack the poster on a personal level while displaying the usual horseshit talking points that are whataboutisms at their finest, make fun of anyone who asks questions or posts links, and regurgitate every standard leftist line.
But whatever you do, NEVER actually respond to the allegations made - and that the WaPo or NYT has to finally admit likely have merit.
I have my doubts that this will be more than a minor hill of beans and that some unimportant and unfortunate bit player will be sacrificed, but I’m not salivating over the possibility anyone in the Biden family will be doing a perp walk - or a perp shuffle with a walker.
This is how things are done among the elites, right? 💰💰💰

I couldn’t read the article. If this is 100% absolutely factual so what? Is there more in the article? Hunter Biden is a private citizen. If he committed a crime, throw him in jail. If his dad committed a crime impeach him and throw him in jail. However, in all of the things posted on this, I have not seem any criminal activity plausibly committed by Joe Biden. It seems that there is a possibility that Hunter Biden committed tax fraud and, perhaps a weapons violation.

At the absolute worst, Joe Biden was used by his son for money. His son profited by his dads name. the most you have here is that it looks bad. That shouldn’t disqualify anyone for the presidency in the eyes of most Republicans.
The article doesn't implicate any illegal or wrong doing by Hunter and says there has no evidence the Joe was involved in this Chinese deal (which actually never came to fruition). It's populist rhetoric combined with campaign fodder. Populist rhetoric to feed the poor and working class that are not involved in business deals and have no idea what goes on but sees a $1 million retention agreement and thing that's a lot of money and has to be illegal. If Hunter didn't properly report his taxes or make the requisite foreign agent disclosure then prosecute. The rest of this stuff is to feed to poor and poorly educated

Look who just responded...with a personal attack. 🤣🤣🤣
I sure did (i call 🤡s on their 🤡ishness)…

dont stand on some sort of soapbox pretending to be pure as i have seen you make personal attacks on others plenty of times on this board.

I sure did (i call 🤡s on their 🤡ishness)…

dont stand on some sort of soapbox pretending to be pure as i have seen you make personal attacks on others plenty of times on this board.
I prayed for you the other night. I probably will again tonight. The hate in your heart is blocking you from becoming the best person you can be.

I prayed for you the other night. I probably will again tonight. The hate in your heart is blocking you from becoming the best person you can be.

thumb_the-lord-works-in-mysterious-ways-memegenerator-net-the-lord-works-52647341.png

Agree, pay to play is so common. Clinton Foundation is a prime example where the donations cease once power is gone. Access to decision makers is key in both government and business. The big guys like Biden, Bush, Clinton and Trump have others do their dirty work and promised deals later on. It pays to be in power. For the life of me I can't understand how one side thinks their party is good and the other party is evil. They are all rich and part of a club that will last forever based on the 2 party power they've created to play the American citizens against one another.

...aaand we’re off! 🤡
Be sure to attack the poster on a personal level while displaying the usual horseshit talking points that are whataboutisms at their finest, make fun of anyone who asks questions or posts links, and regurgitate every standard leftist line.
But whatever you do, NEVER actually respond to the allegations made - and that the WaPo or NYT has to finally admit likely have merit.
I have my doubts that this will be more than a minor hill of beans and that some unimportant and unfortunate bit player will be sacrificed, but I’m not salivating over the possibility anyone in the Biden family will be doing a perp walk - or a perp shuffle with a walker.
This is how things are done among the elites, right? 💰💰💰

Theres some truth here, but not in the way @goldmom is going about this. The tragedy is that this is how the wealthy and connected stay in power and become more wealthy and more connected. The rich and connected have opportunities that others can’t even pretend to visualize. That’s what the right wing echo chambers are trying to inflame. How dare Hunter Biden profit off his connections. Meanwhile, the politicians from both parties enrich themselves with very similar connections.

In short, this is a profound case of selective outrage by the right. They are shocked, no stunned, that this has happened. Ignoring the fact that similar or worse happens every day, and yes, it’s conduct done by members of both political parties.

Theres some truth here, but not in the way @goldmom is going about this. The tragedy is that this is how the wealthy and connected stay in power and become more wealthy and more connected. The rich and connected have opportunities that others can’t even pretend to visualize. That’s what the right wing echo chambers are trying to inflame. How dare Hunter Biden profit off his connections. Meanwhile, the politicians from both parties enrich themselves with very similar connections.

In short, this is a profound case of selective outrage by the right. They are shocked, no stunned, that this has happened. Ignoring the fact that similar or worse happens every day, and yes, it’s conduct done by members of both political parties.
So, selective outrage by both happens. Interesting which posts you responded to in this thread. Guessing there is a reason for that. Seems to be selective activity on your part

Paywall

The fact of the matter is, when it comes to things that mTter for Republicans, the last couple of years they are 1-61 when they go to Court.

Reactions: HawkMD
So, selective outrage by both happens. Interesting which posts you responded to in this thread. Guessing there is a reason for that. Seems to be selective activity on your part
Well, I didn’t see the need to cut and paste my response to every post, but I guess I could. Your outrage is noted, but you acknowledge selective outrage, but choose to reply only to my post. Strange.

The only part that gets my attention with this is the 10% for the big guy that Hunter talks about.

If it is true, the FBI will find it.
I haven’t seen an answer to this anywhere, what is the time frame of that email? Was it during the Obama presidency? If not, and assuming it was reported as income, it’s a nothing. He was a private citizen.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I haven’t seen an answer to this anywhere, what is the time frame of that email? Was it during the Obama presidency? If not, and assuming it was reported as income, it’s a nothing. He was a private citizen.
And I think this is a key element as well, so we agree on that.

Good question. I know he started the Burisma board in 2015. He created a fund with Chinese backers in 2013. I’m sure his financial transactions are being investigated heavily.

The payments of 10% when he was vice president are Biden's real problems nothing else really
Two parts.
Part 1 is if it effects Joe.
Part 2 is if Hunter actually goes to jail. That would be a big story.

the more I think about it though the part 2 may not be that big of a deal if the media doesn’t make it one. You would have thought the hookers and crack pictures would make headlines but it didn’t.

The only part that gets my attention with this is the 10% for the big guy that Hunter talks about.

If it is true, the FBI will find it.
I agree. And when the FBI does not find it, the Q conspiracists and MAGA cult will claim that the FBI investigation team is the "deep state" or "influenced by DOJ" or something similar. You can count on that.

The same fate awaits John Durham..

I agree. And when the FBI does not find it, the Q conspiracists and MAGA cult will claim that the FBI investigation team is the "deep state" or "influenced by DOJ" or something similar. You can count on that.

The same fate awaits John Durham..
I think that the folks investigating Hunter are from the Trump era. If nothing happens I’m sure the Q folks will have comments…along the lines of what happened when the Two prosecutors resigned who were handling Trump. Facts get into the way of emotions.

Question for the folks on here. Is there a moment in all of this story where you think a special counsel would be necessary?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT