ADVERTISEMENT

Inside Hunter Biden’s multimillion-dollar deals with a Chinese energy company

If the GOP take over the house and senate there will be hearings about it almost immediately
You mean the new GOP leadership will be holding hearings starting day 1 of the new term? Oh yea.

If you mean there will be hearings in the lame duck congress starting right after the election then those will be a waste of time other than Nancy, Schiff and Nadler's 'farewell to relevance' tour.

Reactions: goldmom
You mean the new GOP leadership will be holding hearings starting day 1 of the new term? Oh yea.

If you mean there will be hearings in the lame duck congress starting right after the election then those will be a waste of time other than Nancy, Schiff and Nadler's 'farewell to relevance' tour.
I wish both sides would move on and deal with the real business of government.

New term of course.

I'm afraid civility in congress left for good after Mitch delayed filling Scalia's SCOTUS seat until after the 2016 election, followed by the dims disgusting demonization of Cavanaugh and Schiff's Trump impeachment antics (whistleblower). Nancy's ripping up Trump's SOTU address was the icing on the cake.

Both parties have so many self-inflicted wounds and who suffers from it? Not the pols in DC, but the rest of the country.

I'm afraid civility in congress left for good after Mitch delayed filling Scalia's SCOTUS seat until after the 2016 election, followed by the dims disgusting demonization of Cavanaugh and Schiff's Trump impeachment antics (whistleblower). Nancy's ripping up Trump's SOTU address was the icing on the cake.

Both parties have so many self-inflicted wounds and who suffers from it? Not the pols in DC, but the rest of the country.
Don’t agree 100% but I see where you’re coming from.

Please put these in order from worst to least

Getting a BJ in the Oval Office from an intern and lying about it under oath
Leveraging Congressional approved foreign aid to get oppo research
Inciting a riot that encompasses the Capital
Accepting a bribe from our biggest rival

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Dude, nobody is paying a crackhead like Hunter millions of dollars unless they are getting something from Joe. This is not difficult to understand.
Hold on, hold on. We don’t know the identity of the Big Guy. I can’t imagine who that might be.

Please put these in order from worst to least

Getting a BJ in the Oval Office from an intern and lying about it under oath
Leveraging Congressional approved foreign aid to get oppo research
Inciting a riot that encompasses the Capital
Accepting a bribe from our biggest rival
Sadly if your last name is Clinton, Trump or Biden you better have video of someone handing you a bag of cash marked “bribe” on the side, or else nobody will bring charges.

Do we know any of Epstein’s customers by the way? Other than Prince Andrew? Was he the only one?

Don’t agree 100% but I see where you’re coming from.
Tribalism has replaced patriotism as the primary objective. We're continuing to see why it's hard trying to hold a Constitutional Republic together for 246 years. Even tougher with social media, evil around the world and dishonest/slanted media.

What's really sad is we're 4 years away from our 250th anniversary as a nation and nobody is even thinking about it yet.

From 2013 through 2018 Hunter Biden and his company brought in about $11 million via his roles as an attorney and a board member with a Ukrainian firm accused of bribery and his work with a Chinese businessman now accused of fraud, according to an NBC News analysis of a copy of Biden’s hard drive and iCloud account and documents released by Republicans on two Senate committees.

So not Russian disinformation?

From 2013 through 2018 Hunter Biden and his company brought in about $11 million via his roles as an attorney and a board member with a Ukrainian firm accused of bribery and his work with a Chinese businessman now accused of fraud, according to an NBC News analysis of a copy of Biden’s hard drive and iCloud account and documents released by Republicans on two Senate committees.

So not Russian disinformation?
Appears not, but you should be able to admit it is/was a plausible theory.

And, although no evidence has emerged that the documents are the product of Russian disinformation, as some experts initially suggested, many questions remain about how the materials got into the hands of Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, who has met with Russian agents in his effort to dig dirt on the Bidens.

U.S. intelligence agencies have informed the White House that Giuliani has been in contact with alleged Russian intelligence agents. The FBI has been looking into whether the Russians played any role, and no official has ruled that out.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Appears not, but you should be able to admit it is/was a plausible theory.

And, although no evidence has emerged that the documents are the product of Russian disinformation, as some experts initially suggested, many questions remain about how the materials got into the hands of Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, who has met with Russian agents in his effort to dig dirt on the Bidens.

U.S. intelligence agencies have informed the White House that Giuliani has been in contact with alleged Russian intelligence agents. The FBI has been looking into whether the Russians played any role, and no official has ruled that out.
I guess those 51 National Security experts that said it was Russian disinformation will apologize?

Politico

Not happening as people like Schiff and Nadler set the precedent

Very selective memory

140508-trey-gowdy-jms-1707.jpg

Why, if those 51 had a possible reason to believe it was true or are you saying all 51 are part of a conspiracy
Well they were all wrong and they misled the country with relevant information right before a presidential election. I don’t think it’s much of a conspiracy, it’s just raw politics to shield us from another term if Trump. I don’t like Trump but we should know that the Presidents son is corrupt, meaning Biden likely is as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
This really isn’t difficult, If laws were broken people should be charged, No matter who it is.
Similar to the wuhan lab leak theory, the left wing demonizes the source and discredits the info. Then backtrack and pretend they’re just being impartial covering the story when the truth can no longer be covered up.

Reactions: biggreydogs
Why, if those 51 had a possible reason to believe it was true or are you saying all 51 are part of a conspiracy
There was zero evidence that the Russians were involved. Zero. In fact, the FBI knew that the laptop was legit.

It is 51 Biden supporters covering for Biden in the weeks leading up to the election. It was the October surprise that was completely ranked by the media, DC, and tech companies

Reactions: l.todd
He's saying those 51 are part of a conspiracy...as are the hundreds of others who were available who didn't respond by calling out those 51. It's ALL a conspiracy. EVERYTHING is a conspiracy to keep the wingnuts down. Fight the power!!

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Let us know when there is something of actual substance here. Stolen votes, Hunter's laptop, the cabal, plandemic....

The party of trooth and fakts!

There was zero evidence that the Russians were involved. Zero. In fact, the FBI knew that the laptop was legit.

It is 51 Biden supporters covering for Biden in the weeks leading up to the election. It was the October surprise that was completely ranked by the media, DC, and tech companies
Cry more, loser.

• Haha
Reactions: ihhawk
ADVERTISEMENT