ADVERTISEMENT

Insider's Thread: Four-star 2024 Florida LB Adarius Hayes updates recruiting

Ryan Wright

Silver Member
Dec 8, 2021
College programs looking for an enforcer in the box are heading to Largo finding Adarius Hayes. The inside linebacker runs like a safety and hits like a Mack truck tallying 102 stops, 72 solo, with 18 tackles for a loss as a sophomore. The skills against 7A Florida teams have brought 18 offers from top programs like Alabama, Florida State, Ohio State, Miami, Michigan, Oklahoma and Penn State. Those talents are ready to get out along the recruiting trail this offseason.

The coaches streaming down to South Florida represent Penn State, Ohio, Louisville, Miami, Iowa, South Florida and Florida. Game-day visits were taken to Iowa for the Nittany Lions meeting and to Florida State for the rivalry game against the Hurricanes. Hayes has a handful of teams he’s ready to see this spring.

“I would love to go to Florida, FAU, Iowa again, Ohio State and I would love to visit Clemson,” Hayes said. “I don’t have an offer there yet, but I want to see their facilities.”

Ready to make a return visit to Iowa City, Hayes covered his interest in the Hawkeyes program.

“My relationship with their coaches,” Hayes stated. “It is getting better. I want to see how everything goes with Iowa. I’d like to continue building the relationship with Iowa.”

A trip to Gainesville is a sure thing. Hayes gave insight into his interest in the Gators.

“The program and Tim Tebow,” Hayes said. “I’d like to meet the rest of the coaching staff; I’ve only met one.”

Player profile:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News