ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting take on BLM and pro sports by Jason Whitlock

Perhaps, the most intellectually dishonest article, in the guise of journalism, I’ve read in a quite a while. MAGAts will love this, complete with all the Russian propaganda and Republican talking points.
How so? Not everything is racist

A. The militant social justice messaging of James and Kaepernick serves
Uh, nope.
B. Instead, four years after Kaepernick first knelt, the Leftist mob has forced the National Football League, Major League Baseball, the National Hockey League, and the National Basketball Association to take their own knees and pay homage
Uh, nope.
C. It has certainly undermined national pride.
Only for those weak of character
D. I do give him credit for keeping his misogynistic views in check in this opinion piece.

Outstanding piece.
Libs will ruin the one unifying distraction from life we have
I thought it was well-written. I didn't agree with everything, but I think it's okay to have differing opinions on such hot-button topics like this, especially coming from someone who likely has experienced a lot more of the issues raised by BLM than I ever will.

Reactions: l.todd and bdg8
Uh, nope.
B. Instead, four years after Kaepernick first knelt, the Leftist mob has forced the National Football League, Major League Baseball, the National Hockey League, and the National Basketball Association to take their own knees and pay homage
Uh, nope.
D. I do give him credit for keeping his misogynistic views in check in this opinion piece.

Nailed it with the “weak of character” part. Nothing bitchier than the people threatened by equality.

Holy F. “It has certainly undermined national pride. A country that no longer believes in its founding ideals cannot prosper and survive.”

I can’t believe a black dude wrote that. What founding ideals? Freedom? Equality?

What has undermined national pride is the response (from the right) and lack of solutions (from the left). I’m left to pick a sides where there is no racial inequality in this Country or all police are the problem.

A country that stops being able to resolve its differences and make progress cannot prosper.

Holy F. “It has certainly undermined national pride. A country that no longer believes in its founding ideals cannot prosper and survive.”

I can’t believe a black dude wrote that. What founding ideals? Freedom? Equality?

What has undermined national pride is the response (from the right) and lack of solutions (from the left). I’m left to pick a sides where there is no racial inequality in this Country or all police are the problem.

A country that stops being able to resolve its differences and make progress cannot prosper.
Unfortunately that’s how both sides want to keep it. They want us to be against each other while they collect paychecks and load the pockets of their corporate donors.

I thought it was well-written. I didn't agree with everything, but I think it's okay to have differing opinions on such hot-button topics like this, especially coming from someone who likely has experienced a lot more of the issues raised by BLM than I ever will.

It is not ok to have differing opinions!

Reactions: mstp1992
Read it again:

Today, they have coalesced around the Black Lives Matter movement to push America toward a level of racial dysfunction and animus not experienced since the Civil War.

This was written by someone who has absolutely zero awareness of history.

Reactions: TheCainer
Uh, nope.
Uh, nope.
I don't care what color you are but if you constantly agree with Clay Travis and Britt McHenry, I'm going to give very little credence to your opinions.

Read it again:

Today, they have coalesced around the Black Lives Matter movement to push America toward a level of racial dysfunction and animus not experienced since the Civil War.

This was written by someone who has absolutely zero awareness of history.
I respectfully disagree with the blanket statement.
I believe he makes some good points about the lack of the nuclear family, especially among African-Americans. It’s helped contribute to the false role models of athletes and entertainers.

I believe he makes some good points about the lack of the nuclear family, especially among African-Americans. It’s helped contribute to the false role models of athletes and entertainers.
Agreed.... the breakdown or the family unit is the elephant in the room. It‘a a pan racial issue here in America now.

He's also about the biggest POS out there. Check out the comments he has made about women sports reporters. Alex Flanagan for starters.

Reactions: Hawkbiz
He's also about the biggest POS out there. Check out the comments he has made about women sports reporters. Alex Flanagan for starters.
One can glean apropos information from sources with whom you don’t care for. I can’t stand Newt Gingrich as a person, but I attended a talk of his in MERF during his 2012 presidential campaign. He came across as extremely intelligent, and actually appeared to understand interests in expansion of NIH funding. He’s a cold person, the way he treated his wife in their divorce proceedings was disturbing, but there’s no doubt he is one of the smartest persons I’ve met.

I’m convinced all you white woke libs on here are racist pigs.
You realize what awful people you’ve been and are now shame and guilt ridden.
I’ve never paid attention to race and always treated everyone with respect and equality, I have no guilt.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon_89hvcc2uyzmki
One can glean apropos information from sources with whom you don’t care for. I can’t stand Newt Gingrich as a person, but I attended a talk of his in MERF during his 2012 presidential campaign. He came across as extremely intelligent, and actually appeared to understand interests in expansion of NIH funding. He’s a cold person, the way he treated his wife in their divorce proceedings was disturbing, but there’s no doubt he is one of the smartest persons I’ve met.
To each their own. Read his comments about Maria Taylor and Katie Nolan just this week.. He's shown himself to be a racist ignorant moron too many times for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: WDSMHAWK
ADVERTISEMENT